MERGED: Religious Slur | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Religious Slur

raving

Active Roster
Reaction score
Finheaven - Deal with Mr. Insiders religious slur

I am outraged! There is no need to point out that somebody is a "jewish a-hole".

Is this 1942 Germany?

raving said:
I am outraged! There is no need to point out that somebody is a "jewish a-hole".

Is this 1942 Germany?

is this remark un-called for? Yes.
but is it worth bringing up? not really.

raving said:

Is this 1942 Germany?

Honestly, I think he was hinting at who the guy was by giving away his religious beliefs...........he just worded the sentence the wrong way.

Would "Christian a-hole perv" be a slur too? Just because his religion was in front of the insulting terms doesn't mean it was a religious slur.

raving said:

Is this 1942 Germany?

Nope, it wasn't nice. But this isn't the political/religion forum either. So no need to start a new thread about it. There is a handy triangle under each posters name(it looks like an ! with a red outlined triangle around it). If you feel it was uncalled for then click on it and report it.

enigmatics said:
Honestly, I think he was hinting at who the guy was by giving away his religious beliefs...........he just worded the sentence the wrong way.
:yeahthat:

Your inside source -making slurs against Jews

This is unacceptable - would administrators please tend to this vile and mendascious attack!

Want to post this in the actual thread and not make new ones please?

If you have a problem, then just PM a mod and tell them. There is no need to make a thread about it in the main forum.

raving said:
This is unacceptable - would administrators please tend to this vile and mendascious attack!

Not to be mean, but you're heading for a ban. Your post was not deleted, it was just moved to the proper forum.

I believe that it wasn't a slur against jews, just that this particular person just so happened to be a jew and an ******* at that. I don't believe it was meant to say that about all jews.

oh no, the worlds not perfect....i can't believe this. no one told me these sort of things get said...whats the world coming to.

get over it...your 40yrs old, can't tell me this is the first time something like this has come up in your life.

Besides, the accusation that "your Inside source" made that comment offends me because you are implying that he is part of some hate group out to end the jews and that we all belong to this organization, which is an ignorant assumption.

Why do we have Jew bashing on this site?

Who is this ignoramus called "inside source"? How the hell does he get away with posting anti-semitic crap on this site and no over site deals with this crap! Do we really need this here? Would people be so accepting of this hateful excretia if it were targeted toward blacks, or mexicans or any other group including whites? What is wrong with this picture?

Back
Top Bottom