MERGED: Religious Slur | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Religious Slur

Dude, quit making threads about it!

You already made two threads about it, so stop it!

I think that you should be banned if you make another one like this.

Why is Insidesource's Jew-hating comment still up?

Why do I have to put up with anti-semitic filth on this site?

You should be banned, and i hope that you do.

You have your own opinion, but you don't need to get it acrossed in 4 threads.

he maybe overeacting people, but remember it is a very sensitive time for jewish people. They are literly being thrown out of the Gaza strip as we speak.

I thought the term "Jewish" was used descriptively like the "color of the football field". I didn't read it as derogatory. It was merely a way to hint at the offenders identity without naming him.

more serious **** out there to worry about then a stupid post.. cmon get a life..

He didn't mean it as a slur. He meant it to be descriptive in revealing who the culprit is. Not the best choice of words I suppose. But I personally didn't interperate it as a slur.

Don't be ashamed of who you are. If someone called me your every day white guy, I would be fine with that. Even typical white guy is acceptable in most cases. I had a black guy call me the whiteist white guy he knows. I wasnt sure how to take that one, but ok.

chambers#1 said:
he maybe overeacting people, but remember it is a very sensitive time for jewish people. They are literly being thrown out of the Gaza strip as we speak.
actually the Israeli PM decided on this move after the majority of the Israeli people agreed to it - it is supposed to be a move in the right direction in hopes of reaching peace with the neighboring Arabs. Israel is taking a step by pulling out of Gaza, hoping the Palestinians will appreciate the move and maybe concede part of the West Bank. I think its a great step, now i just hope the Arabs reciprocate and can help foster a more peaceful atmosphere.

back to the jew discussion...

raving - seriously, if you get offended over that, i think you have bigger problems than finheaven. That comment was NOT racist or even derogatory. I think you read it wrong. I hate to say this, but if that offended you, then don't read posts here. heck, don't even visit here. The worst thing in the world nowadays is a person who is overly sensitive to EVERYthing. at 40 years old, i would hope you would be mature enough to not freak out over something so insignificant as this. Don't you have a job and a family, maybe some bills that should be more pressing than a comment by a poster somewhere else out there on the internet? ever heard freedom of speech?

yeah, anyway, just ignore or leave. i think your comments and actions are worse than insider's.

shouright said:
Would "Christian a-hole perv" be a slur too? Just because his religion was in front of the insulting terms doesn't mean it was a religious slur.

Yeah because thiers no need to use a persons race or religion to describe someone in a derogatory way.

I thought you were some psychobabbly doctor or something, I figured at least you would know better..

While I can't agree with his overreacting I can agree with being the remark uncalled for and rather bigotted. Not saying that the person is but the statement sure is.

FiN.in.RI said:
Yeah because thiers no need to use a persons race or religion to describe someone in a derogatory way.

I thought you were some psychobabbly doctor or something, I figured at least you would know better..

While I can't agree with his overreacting I can agree with being the remark uncalled for and rather bigotted. Not saying that the person is but the statement sure is.

:rofl3:

This whole thing is ridiculous. The statement was wrong but not intended to be that way, and while one guy overreacted, a lot of people overreacted to him! There are large threads in three different forums on this. Can't the Finheaven Faithful just call a truth and move on?

Back
Top Bottom