MERGED: Rex Ryan says all u dolphins fans we're coming for u/Flips off Dolphin fans | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Rex Ryan says all u dolphins fans we're coming for u/Flips off Dolphin fans

Just when I thought it wasn't possible to hate that loudmouthed SOB any more than I already did.

Rex Ryan flicks off Dolphins fans

Edited: I thought I looked hard but didn't see the link down below.

And here I was all excited to post my first real post!! Whoops!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday, the larger-than-life coach, who is known to consume 7,000 calories a day, served himself a helping of crow.

He who laughs last. Laughs the hardest. Keep eating Rex. Keep eating.

Rex or those low life fans?

So its ok for a coach to be flipping off opposition fans?

You know aswell as I do Junc that that is what fans of every single sports team on the planet do to their opposition. Usually coaches and players are able to ignore it, not fuel it.

Is anyone really surprised?

Would you expect anything less from someone whose parents were first cousins and grandparents siblings?

It's obvious that most anyone, like he and his brother, who've let their bodies get so blubbery, are severely lacking in impulse control, not to mention self-pride and respect.

28c29gy-1.jpg

both, and thats sad that your coach is on the same level as "low life fans"

I'm glad you said both. Rex is a low life but as long as his team backs up what he does he'll be loved up here. Obviously a coach shouldn't be doing that but that's Rex.

So its ok for a coach to be flipping off opposition fans?

You know aswell as I do Junc that that is what fans of every single sports team on the planet do to their opposition. Usually coaches and players are able to ignore it, not fuel it.

I'm w/ you. rex was wrong but that is who he is. When you are in that position you need to be able to turn the other cheek but it does look like he's smiling in the picture, it's not like he was going after the fan.

Is anyone really surprised?

Would you expect anything less from someone whose parents were first cousins and grandparents siblings?

It's obvious that most anyone, like he and his brother, who've let their bodies get so blubbery, are severely lacking in impulse control, not to mention self-pride and respect.

I love how it burns you that Miami made a mistake not hiring him:lol:

I love how it burns you that Miami made a mistake not hiring him:lol:

Do you think he could have worked for Sparano?

But you're right; I do think he'd have been an improvement over Pasqualoni, but things have worked out.. we've now got an architect of the vaunted Ravens D, not merely an implementer.

Rex is an A-hole....we know.

But is this newsworthy? Isnt it his right to say what he wants if its outside a nfl event / game? I mean that pic looks like it was taken with a camera phone. Who cares? If anything, brings more fire to the rivalry....

Unless it comes to violence, which it didn't....its all good fun, no? I don't know...jmo

Back
Top Bottom