Merged: Ricky Williams Locker Cleared??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Ricky Williams Locker Cleared???

BillsFanInPeace

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Did not see this anywhere just figure to give you some news.

Ricky Williams-RB-DolphinsMay. 5 - 12:28 pm et
right_corner_player_news-1.gif
pixel-1.gif
pixel-1.gif
pixel-1.gif
pixel-1.gif

The Dolphins have cleared out Ricky Williams' locker.
The locker was given to Lorenzo Booker. Miami has yet to make an official decision about Ricky's future, but it doesn't appear that he's in the plans.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/Home_NFL.aspx

Locker was giving to a rookie..becuase Lorenzo is on the team..ricky is not..he wil lbe reinsated..he will be a dolfin..with a new locker..Woopty-Doo.

This kind of reporting is just S&^% stirring. It makes it sound like a rookie has made the team by default. Horse Rubbish.

Seems weird that he'd have a locker to clear when he wasn't even alowed on the team and won't be allowed until Gooddell approves his reinstatement.

yeah i just saw this..im almost sure that we will keep him on this team because he is so cheap

While I appreciate the info/rumor, not sure I'm buying it. Why would Ricky have had a locker this past year. He's been gone a pretty long time and I doubt they would have kept his locker in place, just in case for this long. I think this is nothing more than dramatic rumors and means nothing. If he's reinstated, it will be interesting to see if Cam welcomes him back or if he gets rid of him. I'm hoping they give him a shot back and see what he can do. If it doesn't work out, so be it. But if it does, we could have a pretty solid RB situation.

they better give him a chance-that would be stupid if they didnt-i mean we invested so much time , money and energy on this guy already might as well see it through!

Locker was giving to a rookie..becuase Lorenzo is on the team..ricky is not..he wil lbe reinsated..he will be a dolfin..with a new locker..Woopty-Doo.

It could be that they just need the locker because rosters balloon so much at this time of year and they need places to put all the new people, but I dunno, I wouldn't totally dismiss. I'm not trying to stir up trouble but I think if they were really gun-ho or whatever on keeping him then his locker would have remained intact.

we better keep him when he's reinstated....theres no reason not to. he's getting paid nothing and is better than any 3rd string RB we'd have to pay for in his place. hell, he might even still be better than ronnie brown for all we know, theres no reason not to keep him. but yea i don't even know why he still had a locker in the first place?

We should trade him for some meat, like that soccer player in the Ukraine. Perhaps the packers would give us 50 pounds of roast beef and 35 pounds of brauts for Ricky. That seems like a fair price.

we better keep him when he's reinstated....theres no reason not to. he's getting paid nothing and is better than any 3rd string RB we'd have to pay for in his place. hell, he might even still be better than ronnie brown for all we know, theres no reason not to keep him. but yea i don't even know why he still had a locker in the first place?

Maybe Cameron is trying to create a team of accountability and reliabilty and keeping a player like Williams who has been somewhat flakey in the past could undermine that.

Back
Top Bottom