Merged: Ricky Williams Locker Cleared??? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Ricky Williams Locker Cleared???

You know normally i would have a smart commetn to say when someone s downing a FIn situation, HOWEVER! I tend to agree with the above statement. Goddell is reaming us IMO

Yeapp!!

Not only Booker is in his looker room, but he also found in a corner, what seen to be a type of grass. After Booker inhale the grass to see what was that all about, he didn't found out what it was. Booker, later was seen in the training field lost, he didn't knew if he was going to practice for RB or return man, etc

link of this news http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...ay07,0,6235566.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

No his locker was cleared for Booker, and Ricky Williams new locker is in place of Dan Wilkinson's locker, Ricky will stay here.

PFT says this.
Actually, PFT does not say that. Ricky has no locker anymore and probably no future with this team.

So what he doesnt have a locker.

Williams hasnt been reinstated by the NFL yet why should he have a locker?

Williams wasnt on the roster last year why should he have a locker?

Did you think they sealed his locker up like Dan Marino's while he was off playing in the CFL?

This is so silly, it doesnt mean a thing and there are two threads about it right now.

There are only so many lockers in the locker room and Ricky has not been reinstated yet......no biggie.

Ricky Williams Did Have A Saved Locker I Saw It It Was Empty And It Was On The End Of The Row , Him Having A Leftover Saved Locker Is True , It Was Empty I Was Told It Was Rickys Locker
As For Bokker Using It Whats The Big Deal Theres So Many Players So They Put Booker In An Empty Locker Big Whoop

Back
Top Bottom