[Merged] Ronnie Brown seems confident | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[Merged] Ronnie Brown seems confident

yes on all counts, lets whoop the bills, and lets help my fantasy team, haha...

Besides, I know a lot of you are counting on me for those fantasy points…you won't be disappointed.

Damn straight! :D

That was a great read. I liked the humor that was involved in the article.

I hate when people bash their own team, especialy their players!

May not mean much, but a guy in one of my classes is from the same area/town as RB. He has gotten to meet him a couple of times (it's a small town, apparently) and said that RB is one of the most genuine, humbled guys anyone could ever meet. Reading his "diary," it's pretty evident that Ronnie wants to do well. My concern is that, though the character and talent is there, the mindset may not be. I mean, think about it. Ronnie does not have that "in your face" attitude on the field. I think that this attitude is his downfall. By no means do I want the guy to turn into a T.O. I love Ronnie's character, but I want that.......je ne sais quoi?

Good read.

I'm shocked that he didn't mention the "Ronnie Brown is not a starting caliber back!" threads on this board. You'd think with all the complaining certain members do about him, he'd notice it. :lol: :wink:

overanalyzing. smiling aside, ronnie is sometimes too aggressive in his runs. too frequently, he looks to run into a tackler rather than run to daylight. hopefully some blocking will cure that.

colmax said:
May not mean much, but a guy in one of my classes is from the same area/town as RB. He has gotten to meet him a couple of times (it's a small town, apparently) and said that RB is one of the most genuine, humbled guys anyone could ever meet. Reading his "diary," it's pretty evident that Ronnie wants to do well. My concern is that, though the character and talent is there, the mindset may not be. I mean, think about it. Ronnie does not have that "in your face" attitude on the field. I think that this attitude is his downfall. By no means do I want the guy to turn into a T.O. I love Ronnie's character, but I want that.......je ne sais quoi?
I dunno bro. It always seems to be the "quiet guy" that you gotta watch out for. At least that's what the neighbors always seem to say when they are interviewed. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom