MERGED: RUMOR-Dolphins trade for Lions Avril (UPDATE: FALSE) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: RUMOR-Dolphins trade for Lions Avril (UPDATE: FALSE)

UniversalDraft is just CK and friends....they're reading threads on Finheaven and tweeting about it.

This rumor has no validity.

yup...that's exactly right

and the writer in Detroit called the rumor "absolutely not true."

lets see if UD actually owns up to it now.

yup...that's exactly right

and the writer in Detroit called the rumor "absolutely not true."

lets see if UD actually owns up to it now.

Why don't we wait and let the process play out before we call out these guys. If we have a 5th rounder tomorrow then you can start calling them out but we are only in round 2 right now. They may be right they may be wrong but it is 7:27[pm on Friday night!

UniversalDraft is just CK and friends....they're reading threads on Finheaven and tweeting about it.

This rumor has no validity.

Haha...yes. CK and Boomer decided to start their own site by posting stuff they see on here...unreal...You my friend are clueless

Just got confirmation the 5th round pick wasn't for Cliff Avril, but for Avril Lavigne.

Apparently Parcells, Ireland, and Sparano are big fans and were willing to give up the 5th round pick for her concert in Detroit next month if they were able to acquire back stage passes to meet her.

Just got confirmation the 5th round pick wasn't for Cliff Avril, but for Avril Lavigne.

Apparently Parcells, Ireland, and Sparano are big fans and were willing to give up the 5th round pick for her concert in Detroit next month if they were able to acquire back stage passes to meet her.

I would have gone as high as a 3rd, but there would have to be alot more than a concert in her contract...:hump:

Definately would be the last guy to defend Boomer but true or not many people much more well known and respected have made mistakes also announcing trades that never came through. So lets not just play pile on if its not true

Cool. I'd hit it :hump:

Back
Top Bottom