Merged: (Rumor)Favre wants to play. Maybe Miami? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: (Rumor)Favre wants to play. Maybe Miami?

if we get brett farve i will send in my season renewal form for the third year in a row otherwise im out

Being a Dolfan is like getting married...For better or Worse...For richer or Poorer....Till Death does us all Part.

I dont care if Napolean Dynamite is the QB...I would vote for Pedro and my form for Season tickets would be signed...sealed and delivered.

Stranger things have happened, and Bill would love to have a vet at the helm. Fun to speculate.

Fun to speculate about the draft or free agents. Not fun to speculate about
legendary hall of famers retiring then unretiring to play for our team. Going from an overtime loss in the NFC championship to retiring then coming to a 1-15 team. Yeah, that's in the realm of possibility.

This thread should be deleted now.

Favre's thought process:

"I think I want to retire. Even though this young Packer team is only going to get better and was one game away from the Superbowl last year."

2 days later

"That was hasty. I want to play again. But forget about that team that was 1 game away from the superbowl and where I spent the best years of my career with the fanbase that worships me. I'll go play for the 1-15 Dolphins."

If people want to make threads like this, they should put "Pipedream fantasy, will never happen in 1,000,000 years but might be fun to talk about" in front of it.

NOT that I agree with him wanting to come to miami but your thought process is wrong. Do you not remmember just 2 years ago Junior Seau Retired from football to have him Join the Patriots the same week!

If Bill called him said 5 Million, come play 2 years while we train the rookie and we will do what we can to win you never know.. I say no way but you never know...

Being a Dolfan is like getting married...For better or Worse...For richer or Poorer....Till Death does us all Part.

I dont care if Napolean Dynamite is the QB...I would vote for Pedro and my form for Season tickets would be signed...sealed and delivered.

[quote=slim^^^ Lets go get Uncle Rico. You seen his arm in those college tapes???

I just blew a snot out my nose man. :sidelol: It's horrible that this is the first thing I thought of when I saw it on the ticker. Asinine threads sayin were getting Brett. Give it a rest guys. Please. He said he was "mentally tired". Ask Jason and Zach about this statement. No way he comes to a team in this kind of shape just to deal with much more mental anguish, learning a new system, I could go on and on.

Im all for it. This is my projected Miami Dolphins Quarterback Roster

1.) Brett favre
2.) John Beck
3.) Josh Mcknown
4.) Daunte Culpepper (we sign him for insurance)
5.) Brady Quinn ( we trade a pick for him)
6.) Michael Vick (we buy his contract for $1)
7.) Matt Ryan ( our 1st pick of the draft)

*** You can never have enough QB's :unsure::winkwink:

If Farve came to Miami he would somehow lead the league in INTs.
Why? Because that's how our luck goes. Stick with Beck.

Im all for it. This is my projected Miami Dolphins Quarterback Roster

1.) Brett favre
2.) John Beck
3.) Josh Mcknown
4.) Daunte Culpepper (we sign him for insurance)
5.) Brady Quinn ( we trade a pick for him)
6.) Michael Vick (we buy his contract for $1)
7.) Matt Ryan ( our 1st pick of the draft)

*** You can never have enough QB's :unsure::winkwink:
:sidelol:

this post is being denied big time in the press conference right now. Both coach and GM have been repetitive about welcoming him back.

"he was clearly wanted back, How would you not want Brett Favre one of the greatest QBs to hit the field not to come back" Coach

Back
Top Bottom