Merged: (Rumor)Favre wants to play. Maybe Miami? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: (Rumor)Favre wants to play. Maybe Miami?

Brett Farve is not comming back to play for anyone. He's getting into broadcasting. The new FARVE CHANNEL debuted on my cable today. All FARVE, all the time. Weird though, I can't seem to find NFL Network anymore.

Im all for it. This is my projected Miami Dolphins Quarterback Roster

1.) Brett favre
2.) John Beck
3.) Josh Mcknown
4.) Daunte Culpepper (we sign him for insurance)
5.) Brady Quinn ( we trade a pick for him)
6.) Michael Vick (we buy his contract for $1)
7.) Matt Ryan ( our 1st pick of the draft)

*** You can never have enough QB's :unsure::winkwink:

Jon Gruden, is that you??? :wink:

If Farve came to Miami he would somehow lead the league in INTs.
Why? Because that's how our luck goes. Stick with Beck.

That wouldn't exactly be shocking. Favre led the league in INTs two years ago, and is the career leader in INTs. Wouldn't be very surprising.

Favre's thought process:

"I think I want to retire. Even though this young Packer team is only going to get better and was one game away from the Superbowl last year."

2 days later

"That was hasty. I want to play again. But forget about that team that was 1 game away from the superbowl and where I spent the best years of my career with the fanbase that worships me. I'll go play for the 1-15 Dolphins."

If people want to make threads like this, they should put "Pipedream fantasy, will never happen in 1,000,000 years but might be fun to talk about" in front of it.
Very well said my friend, I agree 100%:up:

Brett Farve is not comming back to play for anyone. He's getting into broadcasting. The new FARVE CHANNEL debuted on my cable today. All FARVE, all the time. Weird though, I can't seem to find NFL Network anymore.

Madden will be hosting.

Favre to Miami???

Jim Rome was talking about this just now on Rome Is Burning....apparently there is some speculation that Favre still wants to play one more year....but Rome says "it's not gonna happen."

I wouldn't mind seeing him suit up for one more season here. :winkwink:

Thoughts?

The only way Favre would be coming to Miami is if he booked a 2 week stay a the Delano on South Beach.

because there was a rumor that ron wolf was telling parcells to take him... but im pretty sure that was just a rumor b/c i read somewhere else that wolf would hate to see favre elsewhere. this has already been discussed.

Jim Rome was talking about this just now on Rome Is Burning....apparently there is some speculation that Favre still wants to play one more year....but Rome says "it's not gonna happen."

I wouldn't mind seeing him suit up for one more season here. :winkwink:

Thoughts?

No way at all he comes out of retirement from a 13-3 superbowl contender to play for a 1-15 rebuilding nightmare

sorry im not trying to shoot the messenger but...this is one of the most absurd ideas ive heard in a long while.

sure, we should welcome brett with open arms into our stadium so he can beat more of marinos records wearing his old teams logo.

the guy retired. he is a packer for life.

He gives up playing on a young, talented team that went to the NFC championship, in the town he played most of his career with, to come play for the 1-15 Dolphins who are just starting the rebuilding process...

This thread is like crack cocaine, I try so hard to stay away but I just cant...the urge is too strong.. must...not...make...joke...

why would you not want favre on your team? If we get him, which i doubt, he can help Beck. Who better for Beck to pick up pointers from?

Back
Top Bottom