MERGED: Ryan Swope just retired | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Ryan Swope just retired

So We are happy we did not get him, OK , I get it. Now how bout a little sympathy for the guy that worked his ass off to get here only to have it ruined by Head Hunters at the college level trying to get to the nfl too. Did we by chance pick up one of the guys that gave him one of those concussions?

i love threads like these...the i told you sos...listen folks if i posted an i told you so thread for every poor pro player some of you pimped as prospects we would need a new sites worth of space...

anyways...the kid was a terrific slot talent with terrific size and speed etc...i don't have access to his brain scans...medical not an issue 2nd round grade pick talent

Everyone needs to relax. In college, the kid was a stud. And all any of us had to go by was college tape and youtube reels. The kid was a stud, and he should be commended for making the right decision.

Wow. I was another person who wanted him on draft day and was disappointed we didn't draft him. Good for him to get out before it's too late.

Concussions are a career ender. I remember Pat LaFontaine and Eric Lindros in the NHL having to end their careers early. Many of these guys end up walking around like zombies by the time they are 50 years old from repeated hits to the head.

I bet he gives it another go next year. Too talented, I think a year off the field might do good for him.

What a shame, I really wanted to see him succeed. A white WR with incredible speed, you don't see that in the NFL much.

Back
Top Bottom