MERGED: Saban Talking About Brown on 790 Right Now | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Saban Talking About Brown on 790 Right Now

Section126 said:
Reporter Dude: "Does this put an end to the Ricky Williams thing?"

Saban: "Why would it?, Two are better than one, and you saw Ronnie Brown with another significant Runningback...and you saw a team with TWO significant runningbacks go undefeated."

OHH SHAT!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the first time we have heard this...He does want him back.....

300 yards per game rushing baby...ok Ricky....let's do it baby!!! Come back.
I have to admit (as much as I HATE the SOB) if Williams does come back, the prospect of seeing both him and R Brown in the Phins backfield would have to make defensive coordinators **** their shorts in fear!!!
:D

Marino1983

For a guy who was talking bad about "wad ball" a few weeks ago, Saban sure is doing his best Wannstedt impression.

ckparrothead said:
For a guy who was talking bad about "wad ball" a few weeks ago, Saban sure is doing his best Wannstedt impression.

how?

Rickys not coming back!!!!Why would Saban draft Brown if Ricky wanted the job? I think Brown is got a very good chance to be something special. But If Ricky were coming back we would have gone another direction at 2 IMO.

And is talking about teaming him with another big bruising RB, and compared how we would play to the way that Auburn played and went undefeated, with two rushers rushing for over 1000 yards.

That sounds a lot like wad ball to me.

ckparrothead said:
And is talking about teaming him with another big bruising RB, and compared how we would play to the way that Auburn played and went undefeated, with two rushers rushing for over 1000 yards.

Tough to air it our with with are QB getting killed every play.. Teams will have to respect the rush alittle more this year and I think we will see alot of Ronnie Brown lining up in the slot ala Marshall Faulk.. Our offense will def. not be Wanny ball with Saban and Linehan..

ckparrothead said:

Did you totally miss the part about 'versatility'? Houston to parrothead...come in parrothead...

Section126 said:
Reporter Dude: "Does this put an end to the Ricky Williams thing?"

Saban: "Why would it?, Two are better than one, and you saw Ronnie Brown with another significant Runningback...and you saw a team with TWO significant runningbacks go undefeated."

OHH SHAT!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the first time we have heard this...He does want him back.....

300 yards per game rushing baby...ok Ricky....let's do it baby!!! Come back.

That's what I'm saying!:D

I'm with it. I'd hoped for a trade down and STILL pick up Brown, but if he was BPA, then I'm with it.

And yes, Saban DID get P!ssed responding to the media.

feelthepain said:
Rickys not coming back!!!!Why would Saban draft Brown if Ricky wanted the job? I think Brown is got a very good chance to be something special. But If Ricky were coming back we would have gone another direction at 2 IMO.

Becasue Saban is smart and didn't want Ricky to bail on him mid season. So now it doesn't mater if Ricky comes or goes.

Back
Top Bottom