Merged: Status on proposed uniform/logo change? | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Status on proposed uniform/logo change?

As a Dolphin fan I would like a bit of change to our scheme. It's really hard to go out in aqua and orange lets be honest. If they toned down the colors or made them more soft on the eyes I'd welcome the change np.

...It's really hard to go out in aqua and orange lets be honest...

I've been a Dolphin fan since 1969 and I can't believe that there are fans who don't like or are embarrassed by our colors..some want to to change to navy blue, others to dark green...wtf?!

I've been a Dolphin fan since 1969 and I can't believe that there are fans who don't like or are embarrassed by our colors..some want to to chnage to navy blue, others to dark green...wtf?!

Totally agree

No the new jerseys will be retro, the agency they supposedly "hired" has a m-o to design uniforms that are retro in style.

The firm that did the Chargers new jerseys also did the Jets back in the 90's; both jersey changes were redone to mimic the retro appearance the team had when they were on top.

The new Chargers uniforms and logo is a retro of their 1970's / 1980's uni's, as is the Jets uni's whom mimic the days of Joe Nammoth.

Now if they did hire this guy then the Dolphins will have a 1970's / 1980's retro looking uni.

Can't argue with the facts.
i like this idea a mixture of the two generations.i think a change is well overdue

I've been a Dolphin fan since 1969 and I can't believe that there are fans who don't like or are embarrassed by our colors..some want to to chnage to navy blue, others to dark green...wtf?!

Exactly. And If you don't like it, get the F out.
And don't let the the AQUA and CORAL door hit ya in the arse on the way out!

Exactly. And If you don't like it, get the F out.
And don't let the the AQUA and CORAL door hit ya in the arse on the way out!

why not if YOU don tlike it (as in our opinion) get the F out!?

I thought we had great jerseys before we trimmed down the shadow on our numbers it just looks weird now but i would love a uniform change.

I thought we had great jerseys before we trimmed down the shadow on our numbers it just looks weird now but i would love a uniform change.

It's funny you say that, cuz the showding on the numbers is 1 of only 2 things I dislike about our uniforms. (The other is the navy blue accent.)

I really wish they would replace the navy blue with grey. Bring back the grey facemasks to give the new uni's an even more retro feel like the Colts. The uni's posted on page 1 by JT with a grey facemask would be great.

Check the signature for what I think would look sweet as a new logo. Get rid of the stupid looking helmet on the Dolphin and don't have him holding a football either. Bleck! Please add some grey into the color scheme so fans can actually wear jerseys and other apparel in public. Think about a light grey jersey with aqua numbers/pants with orange trim. Either way, I just want the Phins to start winning dammit! Go Phins.

i think its time to put the blue behind us and use a grey, maybe grey pants

i think its time to put the blue behind us and use a grey, maybe grey pants

Grey? no thanks. The Giants have grey bottoms, and they look horrid.

So they won the superbowl, doesnt mean ther kit looks good.

:err:

I've been a Dolphin fan since 1969 and I can't believe that there are fans who don't like or are embarrassed by our colors..some want to to change to navy blue, others to dark green...wtf?!
hard to fathom, isn't it?

Check the signature for what I think would look sweet as a new logo. Get rid of the stupid looking helmet on the Dolphin and don't have him holding a football either. Bleck! Please add some grey into the color scheme so fans can actually wear jerseys and other apparel in public. Think about a light grey jersey with aqua numbers/pants with orange trim. Either way, I just want the Phins to start winning dammit! Go Phins.

I really like that logo in your sig. But keep the helmet. It's tradition.

Back
Top Bottom