Merged: Status on proposed uniform/logo change? | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Status on proposed uniform/logo change?

This thread just keeps growing, and growing with no more info, just people that have "friends" tied with the Dolphins and other people that heard from someone that heard from someone; it gets kind of nuts, but it is sort of fun to see everyone's opinions...and just like this run on sentence, let it keep growing, and growing, and...

I want black jerseys
I LOVE black football jerseys, because I like how intimidating and cool looking they are, but I don't think that would be the best color for the Miami Dolphins. There is just too much going against it.

The fact that we play in hot southern Florida, there is a bright sun in our logo, and just because when you think of Dolphins you don't think of black, we are more of a bright, tropical team. (if that makes sense.)

I just don't think that black would be the best color for us, unfortunatly.

I LOVE black football jerseys, because I like how intimidating and cool looking they are, but I don't think that would be the best color for the Miami Dolphins. There is just too much going against it.

The fact that we play in hot southern Florida, there is a bright sun in our logo, and just because when you think of Dolphins you don't think of black, we are more of a bright, tropical team. (if that makes sense.)

We could always use the black jersey's as an alternate. We could bring them out on a Monday Night game or something:up:

I don't see the problem with discussing the Fins uniforms even if there isn't any new info.

We could wear black Jersey's when we play up north in the winter (since black would help to warm us)....it's our alterantive winter gear!

Any body like these:

I threw em together, i heard some talk about gray so I thought i'd see how it looks. I couldnt get the colors perfect though, i was going for the classic aqua color

clear.gif

Any body like these:

I threw em together, i heard some talk about gray so I thought i'd see how it looks. I couldnt get the colors perfect though, i was going for the classic aqua color

clear.gif

Nice, then I'd have 2 reasons to wear Sunglasses when I go to the games
;) j/k

they look kind of girlie

ya, I love our colors, but aqua, orange, and white aren't the manliest colors to begin with, but i hear what ur saying, i did em on the paint app and couldnt get the exact colors i wanted but i like the scheme

I did like the navy blue unis!:up:

Lets GET BLACK! and look like the Ravens, Eagles, Jags, Lions, and any other team that has black uni's.!

Here is what makes no sense about getting Black uni's... we never wear Aqua becuase its too hot, do you really think we will wear black?

Back
Top Bottom