Merged: Status on proposed uniform/logo change? | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Status on proposed uniform/logo change?

Say no to Grey and Navy Blue, and Green, ive heard that too, Keep the colors as is, Aqua Jersey and white pants for home, and White on white for away, not going to lie though, i did like Aqua on Aqua, wouldn't mind seeing that agian
I agree. I was given a Marino jersey that is reversable for away or home games. Aqua on one side, white on the other. I do like the older aqua color better tho' Loved the '70's look. Zonk & co. really looked sharp hitting the field. No team could match us uni wise. IMO

My guess is that if a real change were to come to the Fin's uniforms the team would have already announced that the change would be made, plus they probably wouldn't have released that way too orange looking draft cap for us in the same color and logo already if they were going to make a change. I'm hoping we keep our uni's the way they are cause i'm actually a big fan of the way ours looks...they aren't too much and they aren't too plain at the same time which is the balance you need. Oh and scraping the aqua and orange for colors like gray and all navy so that we look like every other team in the NFL would be a mistake. I know i'm proud to wear our colors as a fan and i wouldn't have them any other way. It's what makes us the Miami Dolphins not the Miami team that looks like every team in nfl. Plus i was thinking about buying a custom authentic jersey in aqua with my name and number on it haha so that would be a pretty big waste of money if they switched uni's on me after that. :up:

[RB];1062344734 said:
My guess is that if a real change were to come to the Fin's uniforms the team would have already announced that the change would be made, plus they probably wouldn't have released that way too orange looking draft cap for us in the same color and logo already if they were going to make a change. I'm hoping we keep our uni's the way they are cause i'm actually a big fan of the way ours looks...they aren't too much and they aren't too plain at the same time which is the balance you need. Oh and scraping the aqua and orange for colors like gray and all navy so that we look like every other team in the NFL would be a mistake. I know i'm proud to wear our colors as a fan and i wouldn't have them any other way. It's what makes us the Miami Dolphins not the Miami team that looks like every team in nfl. Plus i was thinking about buying a custom authentic jersey in aqua with my name and number on it haha so that would be a pretty big waste of money if they switched uni's on me after that. :up:

Man, I really just want them to add grey into the color scheme, but keep aqua and orange in there. And F the navy blue crap. I want change, but not a complete overhaul. A grey ALTERNATE jersey with aqua and orange accents would be sweet. That and change them logo to the one in my sig (good compromise of old and new). Plus I really love the all aqua unis. I'm so glad we got rid of that hideous all orange alternate jersey.

April Fools Day isn't for another month...couldn't you have waited?
Actually, having the storm jerseys as another alternate would look pretty cool.

clear.gif

I must request that the above post be deleted, it was made by me over there and if I wanted it said here, I would have brought it here. Thanks.

April Fools Day isn't for another month...couldn't you have waited?

What, you like the all orange alternate jersey? It's so nasty. And I'm completely serious, so save your sarcasm. All of you 'traditionalists' will look like the fools when there actually is a uniform change. Change is inevitable. It WILL happen. Maybe not this year or next year, but eventually. Then you can all go cry in your pillows. "Whaaaaa, they changed the Dolphins uniform. Why can't the NFL live in the past like me? Whaaaa.":boohoo:

I have no problem with change...but a fricken grey jersey?! How does that look on the Pats?

Actually, having the storm jerseys as another alternate would look pretty cool.

clear.gif

That's what I'm talkin about. How does that jersey look like any of the other NFL teams? And how does it mock our tradition if it is an alternate jersey and the grey is just added to our OG colors? Couple that with my grey dolphin with aqua accents and orange sun and we'd have much more wearable apparel.

I have no problem with change...but a fricken grey jersey?! How does that look on the Pats?

Their jersey is actually silver. I don't want silver like the Pats or the Raiders. I don't want pewter grey like the Bucs. And I don't want the light grey 'sweatpants' that the Giants wear. Storm grey looks good. You can't deny it.

And if we go by your logic that we want to be original and not like any other team, then we'd have to do a complete overhaul. Other teams have orange jerseys (Broncos, Browns, Bears) and aqau-like jerseys (Panthers, Jags). I'd just prefer to buy a jersey and not glow in the dark when I wear it out of the house.

Their jersey is actually silver. I don't want silver like the Pats or the Raiders. I don't want pewter grey like the Bucs. And I don't want the light grey 'sweatpants' that the Giants wear. Storm grey looks good. You can't deny it.

Actually I can.
Seeing as how people view colors is a personal preference anyone could definitely deny it.

The only reason those were ever made is because it was an NFL design ploy to sell uniforms and they made gray for all teams.

Gray isn't a color of ours and it never should be.

Actually I can.
Seeing as how people view colors is a personal preference anyone could definitely deny it.

The only reason those were ever made is because it was an NFL design ploy to sell uniforms and they made gray for all teams.

Gray isn't a color of ours and it never should be.

Wow, really? You mean the NFL wants to make money? And they made storm grey jerseys for every team? I'd been living in a cave and didn't realize this.

...cue Coral Reefer for his usual rant about how he will not allow a uniform change. I've heard it all before from you, dude. Thanks anyway.

Back
Top Bottom