Merged: Status on proposed uniform/logo change? | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Status on proposed uniform/logo change?

No. Those uniforms were only meant for retail purposes. They were never an official alternate jersey.

We wore the all navy blue uni's during a monday night game against Chicago at home. It was during ricky's NFL rushing crown year...I think it was the game after his 200+ yard game against Buff...

I saw it in an earlier thread, the site supposedly was at sportslogos.net but i cant find it there, and no i did not make it as previously stated

JT, I love your logo you've got on your sig. I would love to see that as our new logo, perfect blend of old with new color scheme

We wore the all navy blue uni's during a monday night game against Chicago at home. It was during ricky's NFL rushing crown year...I think it was the game after his 200+ yard game against Buff...

no we didn't.. we have NEVER worn dark blue jersies.. ever.

I love the aqua on aqua. These should be our road uni's. The storm grey jersey looks like a dirty white jersey to me. :lol:

Check out the draft hat that is what the logo is going to be not much different then the logo we have now but the shape of the Dolphin is a little more proportional and less cartoony. I think they are dropping the flaming football under the fins. To pre-school for the NFL. Dont know yet about the Uniform changes.

Here's official word....

I wrote to Harvey Greene, the Dolphins Senior VP of Media Relations, and forwarded to him one of the original stories which is the source of this rumor http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20070207/news_1s7pronotes.html . Here is his reply:

i guess that puts an end to that...

so no logo change, but does that mean there will be no uniform change? they could still use the same logo with diff. uni's. It's good to hear some official news though, thanks

[mod]Please refrain from baiting. Thanks.[/mod]

Are you implying that I'm making this up? To be honest I was shocked when I got a response. Perhaps it was because rather than just asking if they were changing the logo, I quoted reports from legitimate media sources...

Or maybe it was because I used my company email address, which is a media company.

Are you implying that I'm making this up? To be honest I was shocked when I got a response. Perhaps it was because rather than just asking if they were changing the logo, I quoted reports from legitimate media sources...

Or maybe it was because I used my company email address, which is a media company.

Don't worry about the animosity from some.

Good work on bringing yet another verification of what Harvey had already stated publicly in response to this.

I imagine you got a response so quickly because he's probably sick of hearing about the false story. After all he addressed this shortly after it came out and there have been a few of the uniform design crew here that have mentioned contacting the Phins about it.

I wouldn't mind seeing us have as an alternate the orange jerseys, and the aqua pants (ok it's a little 'Canes esque, but hey if it works for them -or at least it used to-, why not us?)

Back
Top Bottom