Merged: Status on proposed uniform/logo change? | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Status on proposed uniform/logo change?

Wow, really? You mean the NFL wants to make money? And they made storm grey jerseys for every team? I'd been living in a cave and didn't realize this.

...cue Coral Reefer for his usual rant about how he will not allow a uniform change. I've heard it all before from you, dude. Thanks anyway.

:lol:

Those only follow your usual rants about how we should change our uniforms just because you like different colors.

Heard it from you all before as well.

Are people really stupid enough to believe that by changing our colors to grey or black that other teams will "fear us"? LMAO!

Uniform colors DO NOT effect win/loss records or instill fear.

I seriously cannot stop laughing.

[admin] If you see a post that you believe is a personal attack, report it, and take the high road. Let the staff handle it. Thanks. [/admin]

I'm sure it's been asked before, but JT, could you give the link to where you found those designs on page 1? Or did you draw those up yourself? I ask because as we all know, there were rumors last season of a man hired by the Chargers to retouch/redo their uni's, was the same man the Dolphin's hired. Looking at that design you posted, there's some similarities in the font. Just curious. Thanks!

I hear about these "navy blue unis" all the time, but I have yet to see a picture of the dolphins wearing them in a game! Is it possible to see one.
Thanks.

No. Those uniforms were only meant for retail purposes. They were never an official alternate jersey.

No. Those uniforms were only meant for retail purposes. They were never an official alternate jersey.
i love how they came out with those garish orange ones and use that as their alternate. :lol:

could you blame the teams we beat? the color ran them right out of the stadium. :D

I saw it in an earlier thread, the site supposedly was at sportslogos.net but i cant find it there, and no i did not make it as previously stated

atleast get rid of the navy blue
Untitled11-1.png

Personally, I like the prdominantly orange & white uniform. Only seen it twice, but it looked good.

Back
Top Bottom