Merged: STEELERS' Game... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: STEELERS' Game...

FINintheMOON said:
Tickets go on sale in May... I will be the first there to get as many as I can... Let me know and I will put you on the head count for a seat...

I'm definitely interested but I need to know prices before you can count me in, being as I'm a college student so I'm kinda limited on funds. I will be looking for 3 tickets though

Bradical said:
I'm definitely interested but I need to know prices before you can count me in, being as I'm a college student so I'm kinda limited on funds. I will be looking for 3 tickets though

Let's say that a ticket would cost you $250.00... I know that you are acollege student, but can you put $2.00 a day away to make it happen? That is 1 less beer, or 2 less sodas a day!!! Can you do this???:D

Why would a ticket cost $250 if you are getting them from the Steelers the day they go on sale? Also, it's not going to be easy to get 100 tickets. The Steelers don't even sell group tix and that game is hotter than a Pam Anderson pictorial. I bet individual tickets sell out in less than 10 minutes.

I wont be able too go too that game. But if someone else can I sure like too help them try.

Is this only for this game and or out of state games?

FINintheMOON said:
Tickets go on sale in May... I will be the first there to get as many as I can... Let me know and I will put you on the head count for a seat...

Dude I thought getting tix would be hopeless!!! But I will take 2 for sure if you can!! I live in Columbus, OH but I will get there early to party with my fellow finfans!!! PM ME FOR SURE IF U GET TIX!!!!!!!!!!!!

DBoston80 said:
Dude I thought getting tix would be hopeless!!! But I will take 2 for sure if you can!! I live in Columbus, OH but I will get there early to party with my fellow finfans!!! PM ME FOR SURE IF U GET TIX!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I will be offering them up in July. I am still debating on a raffle, but if I can sell all the tickets for what I paid for them, I will do so...

I will put you on the list, which by the way, you are 3rd on... :D

Back
Top Bottom