Merged: STEVE McNAIR DEAD | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: STEVE McNAIR DEAD

I just heard this on NFL network.

Horrible news. Very shocking.

Very sad news indeed. Definitely shocking.

He always seemed to be such a good guy, hard not to root for him (especially back in the super bowl vs. the Rams)

And only 36... jeez. Wishing his family well.

Guy always gave his all to his team. I wish his family the best. He will be missed.

Wow Are U Air McNair Jeez That Suprising And What A Terrible Way To Go Out Not That Overdosing Is Better But Being Shot To Death, Thats Wrong I Hope They Find The Killer And He Gets A Penalty In Which Each Quarterback In The NFL Gets To Hit Him 10 Yards Out And He Is Tied Up. PLUS SERIOUS JAIL TIME.

RIP STEVE MCNAIR

Terrible news. Prayers go out to him and his family. This is the reason why I fully support Plaxico or any other professional athlete to be able to carry firearms. Very dangerous to be famous these days.

I dont support anybody to be able to carry a gun illegally. Plaxico proved he has no business with a gun because he shot his damn self abd could have easily killed someone else. Im fully in support of guns but even concealed carry is not for clubs and such. Idiots like Plax who thinks guns are cool or toys give everyone a bad name.

The Face Of Any NFL Team With His No Pain No Game Heart

so sad right now what a class act he was and taken from this world way too soon RIP Steve you will be missed you were a true warrior and more importantly a good person

A news conference on CNN right now is reporting that McNair was shot several times while his girlfriend was shot once in the head. The young lady was also arrested for DUI while driving McNairs SUV.

What a sad way for someone as tough and gritty as he was to die. R.I.P.

A true legend died today. He was a great leader, a great player, and most of all, a great person. It's such a tragedy that a person as classy and nice as him can be taken off the Earth just like that, for no apparent reason. RIP Steve McNair, you will always be remembered for the great person and player you were.

Back
Top Bottom