Merged: STEVE McNAIR DEAD | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: STEVE McNAIR DEAD

one of my favorite qb's in the league in his time of playing, he was always about team first, and never about himself, i think that is what made him such a fan favorite he will sorely by missed

espn is saying the girlfriend could have killed him and then killed herself

espn is saying the girlfriend could have killed him and then killed herself
That's pretty much the cocnclusion of the Police press conference. They said they are not actively searching for any suspects which means they are waiting for the autopsy of her to confirm their suspicions.

McNair was always a riot to watch. A good friend of mine is a huge Titans fan, and we used to joke about how McNair could lose a limb during a game and keep playing. That guy was a beast. He was also a great person. It's so damn sad to hear about this. :(

God I hope he wasn't involved in any criminal activity. Sad news indeed.

He was a great man and played the game with a lot of charcter, heart and passion, sad to see him go at such a young age and the way he left this earth. Keeping him and his family in my prayers, RIP Steve McNair.

I just saw this as well. Crazy stuff happening.

I think I was more saddened/in shock with this then with Michael jackson dying.

Totally shocked by this news.

And only 36. Very, very sad.

Stunning. Really terrible news. I always liked Mac 9 as a player and to hear this is really really awful. He was an excellent QB and he was as tough a player as you'll ever see, how many times did we see him playing through pain in big games for the Titans. Of course my fondest Steve McNair memory was his drive at the end of Super Bowl XXXIV. Even though the titans lost McNair showed heart and courage at the end of that game that really cemented him as a great Quarterback to me.

He was only 36... R.I.P

Back
Top Bottom