Merged: Still think Brock is despensible? / Brock Pick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Still think Brock is despensible? / Brock Pick

Still think Brock is despensible?

The guy just made a clutch int in the probowl. Madison may be gone, but we would be stupid to get rid of Marion. Not just because of the INT, just over all.. the guy is just good..... Just ranting..

So that means..

Surtain had a pick.
Marion had a pick.
Zach took place in the dance of the year(well, #2 only to the NFC's Outkast breakdown)

Did O-Gun get a sack? I know he got in on some rushes..

I like him too I dont think too many teams will want him cuz his age. We could keep him forr cheap and draft a safety late.

Keep him all of a sudden because he caught a fluttering INT in an exhibition game?

I like Marion, but your logic is flawed.

I have heard for the past three weeks that Marion is old missed assignments slow not that good now he is good I don't understand.

Marion is s low, but he's smart and makes the calls in teh secondary much like Thomas does the defensive calls.

Be careful what you wish for with him and noone to replace him.

Originally posted by PhinsmissedFG
Keep him all of a sudden because he caught a fluttering INT in an exhibition game?

I like Marion, but your logic is flawed.

I said not just because of the INT.... Read the post before you start..

First off, it was a bad throw (mainly because the endzone was right there and MB didn't want to overthrow). Lets not ignore that one. Being slow actually helped him. Being five yards behind the pass worked out in his favor. I like Brock, but he misses to many tackles. I counted (maybe there was more) four times where he jogged and, if he had gone full speed, he might have made a play. I also saw him miss a few tackless too. He was a great player, who's time has passed.

It was in the back of the endzone. If the play happened at the 50 yardline, Holt was gone and Marion was left eating his dust. The endzone slowed the WR down, and gave Brock time to set up.

p.s. Who's a better S in FA? Mike Green.

Re: Brock with the Pick!

Originally posted by TerryTate
Pick numero dos! and the AFC stays alive!

I don't think Marion is going any where. He's too old for any team to pay him a ton of $. He wants to remain a Phin, and I think he'll do the right thing.

Oliver...

Can't ask 10 players to take pay cuts

Because, you know, the NFL puts a limit on it. Or if you ask too many players, they flip out and start urinating on the carpet or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by MiamiFan1354

I said not just because of the INT.... Read the post before you start..

Don't tell me when to/and not to start. you make the post five seconds after the pick and ask still think we shouldn't cut him? Well, by saying still you imply something has happened to change the fact that others want to cut him. What happened other than him making a pick to alter anyones opinion?

Answer that and you can tell me you didn't mean just because of the pick.

Back
Top Bottom