Merged: Still think Brock is despensible? / Brock Pick | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Still think Brock is despensible? / Brock Pick

I have two words for you, Lawyer Milloy and he doesn't even blow coverages and make his CB look bad.

Originally posted by Noland
I have heard for the past three weeks that Marion is old missed assignments slow not that good now he is good I don't understand.

He's not. Those statements still hold true.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
So that means..

Surtain had a pick.
Marion had a pick.
Zach took place in the dance of the year(well, #2 only to the NFC's Outkast breakdown)

Did O-Gun get a sack? I know he got in on some rushes..

Last year Madison, Taylor, & Zach all had interceptions.

5 different Fin players with an interception the past two years.

He definitely is not good anymore. I would rather start Arturo who was a very good FS, but sucked because he was undersize to play SS.

Originally posted by Jaj
He definitely is not good anymore. I would rather start Arturo who was a very good FS, but sucked because he was undersize to play SS.

Was he very good, or did he suck ......:huh:

Am I the only one that saw him shy away from Jamal Lewis on the three yard line....?

At FS? He was quite good.

Originally posted by PhinsmissedFG

Don't tell me when to/and not to start. you make the post five seconds after the pick and ask still think we shouldn't cut him? Well, by saying still you imply something has happened to change the fact that others want to cut him. What happened other than him making a pick to alter anyones opinion?

Answer that and you can tell me you didn't mean just because of the pick.

I have been saying we should keep him the entire time. And now that he is showing off not just for us, but for the entire country, he is showing that he can perform in any circumstance. People say we should get rid of him, but he first, makes it to the probowl, and second, shows off while he is there. No one is saying we should get rid of Ricky, and I'm not saying we should get rid of him either, but Marion is showing to be a better player at his position than Ricky was at his this past year, so why would anyone want to get rid of him.

That was my point.

He is a probowler. Someone thinks high of him. Remember, it's not just fan balloting anymore.

I agree, I should found it odd that you make the post five seconds after he gets a pick. If you'll see, I pointed out to the anti-Marion crew be careful what you wish for.

The only way I would want to trade any of our secondary would be if we could get Sean Taylor and thats not happening so I say keep our secondary.

Originally posted by Jaj
At FS? He was quite good.
unfortunately, Freeman is a UFA... so he c/cost as much as Brock

some of u guys watch the game on t.v. and swear u know who was at fault in a blown coverage! I know, I know, the safety is supposed to be the deepest man on the field at all times..............boring, how convenient for a corner looking into the backfield and getting ran past!

Brock is a playmaker, and with that comes the gamble, either u trust your corner to hold it down and u can make a play in the flats or over the middle, or u can play close to the vest stay 15 yards away from the action and make the tackle for a 25 yard gain all day! Gimme a break, I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts that 9 out of every 10 times theres a blown coverage, that it wasnt just Brocks fault!(communication is key) Team sport gentlemen, these guys benefit from knowing each others strenghts and weaknesses. Brock is definetly a strength!

I would rather Keep Marion than Sam Madison who is the most overpayed Dolphins player right now.Dolphins should demand a pay cut of about 2 Mil in my opinion in order to justify Madison contract.

I think they must replace Brock. He is still a great player but with Knight at SS we have no speed at the S position. This is why NE let Milloy go two great players but nieather had the speed to get back and cover guys great and this cause cover problems. If the would have kept both players they would have been even better at the run but would have got beat deep often just like Mia last year. Just because he is a great player does not mean he fitts the role the team needs to improve. Are D as plenty of great players maybe to many, they need players to play there role and complement want the star players are weak at. This is why NE D is good less talent then Mia but fit better as a unit.

When has Freeman ever played FS for us?? BTW, keep Brock. Even at the price he is at now, he is the best you can get for that money. He will be back next year. #31 will probably re-structure.

Back
Top Bottom