Merged: Still think Brock is despensible? / Brock Pick | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Still think Brock is despensible? / Brock Pick

Wrong Marion's goofups and blown assignments cost us three deep balls this year, not to mention his 2.5m cap charge, and his not so great tackling.

People that say they are fans of our team sure do come up with alot of **** to complain about. The last thing we need is to get rid of one of our players who made the pro bowl. He is an outstanding safety and he doesnt make Madison look slow Madison makes himselve look slow. So start worrying about our oline which is what really is the problem not Brock. We get rid of him we have the same if not a worse record. We get rid of Wade Smith we have alot better record. And all you Brock haters are probaly the same ones saying Wade did good considering his circumstance.

Marion has made more than a few mistakes he's human every player misses an assignment from time to time even the best misses from time to time.

Us dolphins fans want everybody to be perfect that playes for this team.

Look at Favre he threw up the stupidest pass I have ever seen he is a future hall of famer made a mistake.

I like Marion I don't think there is to may out there that we can get that ae better.

No there's a difference. He does it often. He blows alot of assignments and is slow.

Marion blows assignments and then yall make threads like:

"Madison sucks"
"Trade or cut Madison"
"Madison is worse than Ben Kelly"

Watch the tape. Get a clue.

I know that he blows assignments it pisses me off just like the rest. But I have seen him make ints that helped us win. He seems to show up in pressure point situations. I'm not taking up for him just giving him some credit. But like I said we are not going to find anybody any better to replace him so I say keep him.

That's ridiculous. It's ok if he blows numerous assignments? No it's not.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
Marion blows assignments and then yall make threads like:

"Madison sucks"
"Trade or cut Madison"
"Madison is worse than Ben Kelly"

Watch the tape. Get a clue.

Marion Blows assigment and Madison blows assigments.I have every single game on tape from the past five years.

Madison is gettign pay like top 5 corner and he is barely top 15 corner now.

Again I know he blows assignments I'm just giving credit ofr good plays that all not calling nobody a liar and you right it is not ok to blow assignments especially when you are getting payed well.

Every player in the league blows assingments if you look at all thier game tapes from FIVE Years. The fact is if you look at all those same game tapes Wade Smith and other players on our line blow more blocks and cost us games so that is what we need to fix. Not the fact that our Safety blows coverage every once in awhile. But the fact that we have linemen who screw up damn near everygame.

There really aint a bad player on defense I'm not saying that they are all good all around pretty good. The offense is what I worry about the defense is pretty well set. We need Sapp for the offensive line.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom