Votes: 18 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 36 66.7%

• Total voters

TeeMoney

Kid A
Club Member
Reaction score
I blame Wannstedt for McMichael's arrest...

The sad part is that is the reality of many Dolphins fans... in fact I wouldn't be surprised at all to see a "Ricky was smoking weed, because Jay Fiedler sucks" thread.

clear.gif

I had to say yes, just because I found it so damn funny(the topic of the poll, not McMichael's arrest)!

Yes...it's all related...

We missed the playoffs because of Wanny, which made Ricky smoke pot, which caused Jr to make bad remarks at a dinner, which in turn caused a domestic dispute at the McMike household.....

Yes, I am irrational and blame Wannstedt for everything

grooves12 said:
The sad part is that is the reality of many Dolphins fans... in fact I wouldn't be surprised at all to see a "Ricky was smoking weed, because Jay Fiedler sucks" thread.

The sad reality is that most Dolphins fans are ****ing idiots.

WharfRat said:
Yes...it's all related...

We missed the playoffs because of Wanny, which made Ricky smoke pot, which caused Jr to make bad remarks at a dinner, which in turn caused a domestic dispute at the McMike household.....

Interesting it's like a domino effect.Now what else can happen?Maybe Jason Taylor will get a divorce and in return make Zack Thomas kill Taylor for breaking his sisters heart. :eek:

Wanny has to go!

I hope absolutely and sincerely that this is the last season of Wanny ball. Everybody is saying that if the Dolphins falter this year, Bumstedt is out. Was this not said last year? I think Wanny and Spielman are here because Wayne is a cheap *** owner. A new GM with a coach picked by this new GM would cost Wayne many millions more than the current screwed up regime. It could get really ugly folks, this coming season, especially if Wanny names Jay "popgun arm" Fiedler the starter at the beginning of the season, I personally think that Wanny will do this, to show that he still calls the shots and Spielman is puppet figure (one reason why Mueller called the GM search a joke).

This is lame Randy is a man and a man that beats his wife is a little 8Itch... F*ucking dude our players are like the portland trailblazers they just keep getting in trouble.... WTF!!!

Back
Top Bottom