Merged: Superfluous Randy McM threads | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Superfluous Randy McM threads

Wannstedt is to blame for McMichael's arrest

• Yes, I am irrational and blame Wannstedt for everything

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 36 66.7%

• Total voters
DoLpHiNz34 said:
I lost my job last week and it's all Wanny's f*cking fault....:fire:

No... it was Bush's fault... or maybe it was Nixon's fault... or perhaps it was Clinton's fault... or even San Andreas Fault....

;) :tongue:

If convicted, how long is Randy suspended?

I think the Michael Pittman case will be a precedent for how the league punishes Randy McMichael if he is convicted of domestic violence. For how many games was Pittman suspended? I seem to recall it was at least three.

DolfanDaveInATX said:
I think the Michael Pittman case will be a precedent for how the league punishes Randy McMichael if he is convicted of domestic violence. For how many games was Pittman suspended? I seem to recall it was at least three.

He will not be suspended as no charges will be filed........relax, and go back to starting stupid polls.

Yes it is Wannys fault!!! He and Jay took out Randy, got him drunk and...lol

Section126 said:
He will not be suspended as no charges will be filed........relax, and go back to starting stupid polls.

that is true because his wife will not press charges against her husband even if this is true

In domestic violence cases, once the police show up, it's no longer the woman's decision whether or not she wants to file charges. If the police took Randy in, he is going to be charged.

DolfanDaveInATX said:
In domestic violence cases, once the police show up, it's no longer the woman's decision whether or not she wants to file charges. If the police took Randy in, he is going to be charged.
They took her in too.

Since she was arrested also...she can also be charged.....no charges will be filed...trust me on this.....McMike will be playing come opening day.

DolfanDaveInATX said:

Wrong.

When the Police arrive, and they see VISIBLE DAMAGE to EITHER party... they have to press charges against who they percieve to be the agressor.. it doesn't matter if it's the male or female... they arrest the person they see to be at fault.

In this case... guess what? They arrested BOTH of them... what does that tell you?

It tells you NOTHING... it tells you that you have no FACT to base your pre-jumped conclusions on... it tells me that you simply want to create inflammatory threads in order to get attention....
please stop now. :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom