Merged: Superfluous Randy McM threads | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Superfluous Randy McM threads

Wannstedt is to blame for McMichael's arrest

• Yes, I am irrational and blame Wannstedt for everything

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 36 66.7%

• Total voters
bobdroopy said:

McMichael was charged with aggravated battery on a pregnant female, a second-degree felony that is punishable by up to 15 years in prison...

Cawanna McMichael was charged with domestic battery.

It means they were both charged... and they are both in jail until the court decides what to make of all this....

Everyone needs to stop jumping to conclusions before the facts are released... anything prior to that is simply supposition.

I'm no law expert, but I would think that being arrested and charged for a crime and being tried for it by the prosecutor are two entirely different things. Even if McMike is charged by police, it is not definate that he will be prosecuted.

WharfRat said:
It means they were both charged... and they are both in jail until the court decides what to make of all this....

Everyone needs to stop jumping to conclusions before the facts are released... anything prior to that is simply supposition.

agreed, everyone needs to put this story to rest until it is no longer a story but a fact

Section126 said:

Jezz sorry,

Is it possible that he can serve up to 15 years in prison?

SOrry guys, im confused :confused:

All Right. I See Your Point Enough Of This Story.

Sooo...

What Should We Do To Change Our Uniforms Next Season? How About A Nice Little Pink Bow Stuck On The Top Of The Helmets? Take Off The Sleeves So It Looks Like A Wifebeater Shirt?

bobdroopy said:
Jezz sorry,

possible? yes. likely? no

It's also possible SHE could be convicted, and his charges dismissed...

point is, we don't know yet...

bobdroopy said:
Jezz sorry,

My friend was charged with "Armed Trespassing" once.....He was told that he was facing UP TO 35 years in Jail, and a $25,000.00 fine.

He got 40 community hours, and a $1,000.00 fine.

McMike has no record.....he won't get crap.

Maybe Memories said:
This is lame Randy is a man and a man that beats his wife is a little 8Itch... F*ucking dude our players are like the portland trailblazers they just keep getting in trouble.... WTF!!!

Do you have a clue. Just one clue. I do not think so. Ricky is not in trouble with with law. Brock got nabbed afer the fins cut him, t. hen is no longer with the team. Randy has been found guity of nothing at this point. I have no pitty on him if he hit her, but if the thing went down like he said it did then he did nothing wrong. That is the last clue you should need on this subject. We still do live in America (even if clinton tried to give it away, and then lied about it) therefore we are not guilty until proven other wise before a jury of your (our) peers.

DolfanDaveInATX said:
All Right. I See Your Point Enough Of This Story.

Sooo...

What Should We Do To Change Our Uniforms Next Season? How About A Nice Little Pink Bow Stuck On The Top Of The Helmets? Take Off The Sleeves So It Looks Like A Wifebeater Shirt?

I am tired of you, you started that dumb poll on "dumping McMicheal" now either you go cool off or hold on to your feelings until he is innocent or guilty, or you could always get dumped

Back
Top Bottom