MERGED: Tebow Speculation | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Tebow Speculation

No for practical reasons as well as the inevitable infestation of Tebots onto the forum lobbying for him to start under center. Does anyone remember the insufferable Pennyfanbois who joined end masse Aug 08 who could have cared less about the Fins if it didn't involve Noodle? Gratefully their exodus on the heels of Penny's self-destruction occured quickly thereafter.

I feel bad for the kid but damn we've be through enough

Even if you think you can convert him into a FB or TE, you don't want the circus that follows him.

Do you want the dolphins to collapse? He is the biggest cancer in sports. There isn't anyone worse then him. I would rather deal with 10 allen iversons instead of tebow

Im not a Tebow fan but seriously biggest cancer in sport . How do u come up with that

The fact that he's unwilling to switch positions and instead is adamant that he wants to be a QB in this league, when obviously he doesnt have the skillset to be a good one to begin with, is all i need to know in terms of wanting him on the team or not. PASS :tubes:

The fact that he's unwilling to switch positions and instead is adamant that he wants to be a QB in this league, when obviously he doesnt have the skillset to be a good one to begin with, is all i need to know in terms of wanting him on the team or not. PASS :tubes:

In his defense as a qb he helped lead a less than stellar Denver team to the playoffs. Guys with so calledly better skillsets have done much less in this league(John Beck, Brady Quinn, Matt Leinhart, Chad Henne, )

In his defense as a qb he helped lead a less than stellar Denver team to the playoffs. Guys with so calledly better skillsets have done much less in this league(John Beck, Brady Quinn, Matt Leinhart, Chad Henne, )

including winning as many playoff games in 3 less tries than Matty Ice too - now that you mention it. :up:

including winning as many playoff games in 3 less tries than Matty Ice too - now that you mention it. :up:

well u and I know thats the true mark of a qb thats why sanchez and tebow are top 10 qb's a and Matt Ryan is a scrub that Atlanta cant wait to get rid of

Hes better record then lots of QBs on current rosters. His accuracy is poor but can be improved and he is a leader in the right offense.

One of the following teams will sign him in my opinion:
NE
GB
Buffalo
49ers
Seattle

well u and I know thats the true mark of a qb thats why sanchez and tebow are top 10 qb's a and Matt Ryan is a scrub that Atlanta cant wait to get rid of

so what you're saying is that selectively, Tebow taking an uninspiring team to the playoffs only matters when it compares favorably to some of our selections, but is irrelevant when it comes to your favorite squeeze who failed 4 out of 5 times with a helluva lot more to work with, right?

so what you're saying is that selectively, Tebow taking an uninspiring team to the playoffs only matters when it compares favorably to some of our selections, but is irrelevant when it comes to your favorite squeeze who failed 4 out of 5 times with a helluva lot more to work with, right?

I was comparing him to utter failures at qb and even in your grandest dillusion u cant say that Ryan is a failure as a qb.

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

Hes better record then lots of QBs on current rosters. His accuracy is poor but can be improved and he is a leader in the right offense.

One of the following teams will sign him in my opinion:
NE
GB
Buffalo
49ers
Seattle

well according to niners it wont be them

Im not a Tebow fan but seriously biggest cancer in sport . How do u come up with that

Exactly. He got put in a situation where he was coming off a strong playoff run and thrown into the NY media while joining a dysfunctional organization. His stock was high, and maybe a bit inflated, but he did play very well in Denver. Once he gets to NY and is seen as a distraction rather than a QB to bring in competition, it was game over. The Jets should have at least given him one full game when Sanchez went down to let him prove that he should be on the field. They didn't, and tried to fight it.

If Tebow went to any other team he would have either had a fair shot at competing for a starting job OR would have been a legitimate #2 QB. In NY he was in a zoo. He wasn't the cancer, where he was traded to was. You have a mess of a team, with a terrible QB to begin with that nobody likes, and you bring in Tebow?

I'm not saying he is starting for any team NFL but no way people can call HIM the cancer. The Jets already had stage 4 cancer when he arrived, his presence only pushed them over the edge. Geno Smith ain't fixing a damn thing.

Exactly. He got put in a situation where he was coming off a strong playoff run and thrown into the NY media while joining a dysfunctional organization. His stock was high, and maybe a bit inflated, but he did play very well in Denver. Once he gets to NY and is seen as a distraction rather than a QB to bring in competition, it was game over. The Jets should have at least given him one full game when Sanchez went down to let him prove that he should be on the field. They didn't, and tried to fight it.

If Tebow went to any other team he would have either had a fair shot at competing for a starting job OR would have been a legitimate #2 QB. In NY he was in a zoo. He wasn't the cancer, where he was traded to was. You have a mess of a team, with a terrible QB to begin with that nobody likes, and you bring in Tebow?

I'm not saying he is starting for any team NFL but no way people can call HIM the cancer. The Jets already had stage 4 cancer when he arrived, his presence only pushed them over the edge. Geno Smith ain't fixing a damn thing.

Tebow is a strong character guy with a great work ethic but success has hindered his development

Back
Top Bottom