Merged:Terry Bradshaw.... is a Moron/....has a good read on Culpepper | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Terry Bradshaw.... is a Moron/....has a good read on Culpepper

CRAZYDOLFAN305 said:
HAHAHA Are you trying to say Chad is better pepper ?? Please tell me that's not what you are trying to say. No qb's that are available via trade, draft FA is better than Pep. so what are you guys going to do about a QB?

Yes, when healthy Chad is w/o question better than Daunte.

Right now we have Chad and Brooks, we will either have ramsey or Schaub OR draft a QB. We'll be fine.

DrAstroZoom said:
:jawdrop:

To fans who judged QBs based on fantasy stats then daunte is better but to fans who understand what the QB position is all about and realize that fantasy stats mean nothing if you don't win then w/o question Chad is better.

nyjunc said:
To fans who judged QBs based on fantasy stats then daunte is better but to fans who understand what the QB position is all about and realize that fantasy stats mean nothing if you don't win then w/o question Chad is better.

Well, their win-loss record looks pretty similar to me. And as far as stats go, they're a pretty darn good barometer of a QB's skills.

But I've been down this road with you before. I'm not going there again.

nyjunc said:

I don't suppose having bottom of the league defenses factors into your equation or your evaluation of a quarterback huh?

What have the offenses Dauntes led been ranked? Where did they rank in putting points on the board? You can't blame the quarterback for poor defenses.

By your thinking, Jay Fiedler was an all-pro with his winning record?

22363799-1.jpg

Is this a face of an idiot? You decide!​

nyjunc said:
Yes, when healthy Chad is w/o question better than Daunte.

Right now we have Chad and Brooks, we will either have ramsey or Schaub OR draft a QB. We'll be fine.

You just lost all credibility with me!! And Dolfans are homer's? You have to be kidding me..

DrAstroZoom said:
Well, their win-loss record looks pretty similar to me. And as far as stats go, they're a pretty darn good barometer of a QB's skills.

But I've been down this road with you before. I'm not going there again.

yep the difference is Chad is 5 games over .500 playing in a MUCH tougher div and conf while Daunte is 4 games UNDER .500 playing in a creampuff div and conf.

I don't suppose having bottom of the league defenses factors into your equation or your evaluation of a quarterback huh?

Of course it does but w/ the talent around him on O and the weakness of the NFC North and NFC he should have been able to get Minny to a few more PO appearances.

You just lost all credibility with me!! And Dolfans are homer's? You have to be kidding me..

The important #s support me(wins) while the meaningless #s support you(fantasy stats).

Back
Top Bottom