Merged: The Official Andre Goodman Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Andre Goodman Thread

matt11390

Starter
Reaction score
With Miami committing so much money on Bell and Wilson, does this mean we will be drafting a CB in round 1 or 2 to save money and stay young? I think Goodman is a servicable CB and is our best on the roster. Do you think we sign him before midnight or let him walk?:thanks:

I heard that they were talking to Hill but nothing about Goodman. You can bet that they have something in mind though!

I think Goody and Hill are gone. Carey and Bell could not be let go. Crowder and Wison were the icin on the cake. I think Goody could sign, but not for what he is asking. I think last I check it was in the 3 mil range.

what numbers. i dont know why hill is important. but if goody was cheap cheers. i would like to save some $ for FA however.

There are plenty of younger alternatives on the FA market. Look for one of Bartell, McFadden or Bodden to replace Goody.

Am I not seeing something cause I didn't see any mention of Goodman in the link?

ya right in the middle. goodman bell and hill all resigned. i dont know that seems kinda sketchy though. i figured i would have heard somehting, especialy with the $ goody wants.

Am I not seeing something cause I didn't see any mention of Goodman in the link?

The Dolphins agreed to the deal with safeties Yeremiah Bell and Renaldo Hill on the verge of becoming unrestricted free agents Friday, along with cornerback Andre Goodman. The trio started the final 14 games together last season for the Dolphins' much-improved defense, helping them make the playoffs for the first time since 2001.

Does that not mean they are signed?? I am reading wrong?

The Dolphins agreed to the deal with safeties Yeremiah Bell and Renaldo Hill on the verge of becoming unrestricted free agents Friday, along with cornerback Andre Goodman. The trio started the final 14 games together last season for the Dolphins' much-improved defense, helping them make the playoffs for the first time since 2001.

Does that not mean they are signed?? I am reading wrong?

I believe they are referring to the signing of Wilson, while Bell, Hill and Goodman are on the verge of free agency. Not that they have been resigned

Back
Top Bottom