Merged: The Official Andre Goodman Thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Andre Goodman Thread

Yeah, Shula used to really revel in beating down his old team....remember Bert Jones, it's been a while hasn't it!

This cornerback thing is scary! What is our plan? I mean is it Mcfadden, Bodden , Shephard, drafting one, or staying with guys like theAllens and Thomas and Jones???

it would be nice to bring him back, he got better this year, he also seems like a very good person with his interviews,

I am hoping Goody gets an offer from Denver and he gives us a chance to match for the right $. I like goody and there is something to be said for comradary and knowledge of system.

People saying we need a cb desperately. I am not so sure about that other than it would be nice to draft one to groom under Goody. Sometimes a player needs to get offered something in order for a management team like ours to realize we do want him at that price.

I don't wish Goodman on Denver since they have been rebuilding that D for the last three years, he deserves better. I hope he comes home.

It seems like Denver is doing what we did last year, in that they are focusing on quantity more than quality. I guess that is the way to do it when you need to fill around 8 holes on your starting defense. One difference, however, is that they have gone for lots of guys who are 30 or older, while we mainly went after guys in their late 20s.

I like Goodman, but I think he is going to get overpaid. He has far better numbers than Dominique Foxworth, who got $16.5 guaranteed from the Ravens. Plus, how quickly we forget, but before the final 8 games of this year, Goody was this team's Reggie Howard. Maybe thats a little harsh, but he had some pretty brutal moments. But I like the guy as a person, so I wish him well in Denver. He deserves to get paid, I'm just OK with the fact that we seem to have moved on.

Goodman notifies Herald he could be Resign

Denver is one of the two places cornerback Andre' Goodman is visiting. The Broncos have one starter from last year's Dolphins secondary, safety Renaldo Hill, who signed a four-year, $10 million deal. Goodman, who will visit Cleveland on Sunday, wrote in a text message to The Miami Herald that it is not out of the question that he could re-sign with the Dolphins.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/football/story/926832.html

I hope so Goody has evolve as a player while being a Dolphin.

See ya Goody! Thanks for last season :up:

Remember to ask Crowder about workout tips in Denver.

Back
Top Bottom