Merged: The official bystanders that wanna see Dave hang at the trial thread! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The official bystanders that wanna see Dave hang at the trial thread!

Their is no backing the prosecutions claim that this team has regressed in DW tenure. On the contrary it has a higher winning percentage the last 4 years than the last 16 years under Shula and JJ.

The facts are regular season record under Shula (86-95) is 89-70 (.559 win %).

December regular record under Shula (86-95) is 20-20 (.500 win %).

The team went to the post season only 4 out of the 10 years (.400)

JJ regular season record (96-99) is 36-28 (.562 win %).

December regular record under JJ 7-9 (.437 win %).

The team went to the post season 3 out of the 4 years (.750).

Under Dave regular season record so far 40-23 (.634 win %). It could be 41-23 (.640 win %) after this Sunday.

The team december record is currently 7-8 (.463 win %). It could be 8-8 (.500 win %) after this Sunday.

The team went to the post season 2 out of the 4 years (.500).

It will be tough to explain the facts away with opinions, hearsays and comments...

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to disagree with the post from the prosecution witness stating that a player did not like the coach and that is added as evidence...

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT YOU HAVE NEVER MET SOMEONE THAT DID NOT LIKED YOU?

LOL, Now that will be something and a first!

GOOO FIIINZ

Okay.....

So it's indefensible that the mob wants to hang his azz!

But we still want a hanging!

Everybody chant with me!

Die!

Die!

Die!

Merry Christmas everybody :D

Originally posted by ZOD
Okay.....

So it's indefensible that the mob wants to hang his azz!

But we still want a hanging!

Everybody chant with me!

Die!

Die!

Die!

Merry Christmas everybody :D

I would not mind for this year only throwing O. Mares to the mob. He missed 2 critical and short FG which cost us the NE game.

We would be now 10-5 and and still in the hunt to the post season... :(

GOOO FIIINZ

Here is an interesting fact against DW. It has to do with the rankings of both the O and D. Lest's start with JJ tenure.

1996- O # 18, D # 27
1997- O # 4, D # 27
1998- O # 7, D # 3
1999- O # 8, D # 2

Under DW
2000- O # 28, D # 8
2001- O # 26, D # 1
2002- O # 26, D # 10
2003- O # 29, D # 22

I thought that the defense was suppose to be our strong point. But as you all know they don't show up for the big games, Ten, and Phili, NE, Indi, and Houston.

Houston had 64 and 78 yds scoring drives.

NE had 54, 76 and 80 yds scoring drives. O. Mare could have help the team by getting the win. At least the last 1 play 80yds TD would have not happened. He would have bailed out our D.

Indi had 65, 72, 74 and 91 yds scoring drives.

Tenn had 69 and 78 yds scoring drives (in the first quarter), and don't give me that we had injuries on the D. If thats the case keep Zack and Surtain and get rid of everyone else in that D!

And you can say what you want about the D staying on the field too long because of the offense, but those long drives when they know they need to make a play to stop them, uppss, sory they did make a few plays. Unfortunatly they were penalties!

Seems that they should know that any time they give the opponents over 20 points it makes tough for the offense to keep up never mind taking the lead.

I believe that Dave has hurt our offense and defense, he is not the man to reprimand a player or fire some of these probowlers if its needed, so bring on another coach and in a few years, some of the guys we trust in our defense won't be here anyways.

GOOO FIIINZ

Back
Top Bottom