Merged: The official bystanders that wanna see Dave hang at the trial thread! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The official bystanders that wanna see Dave hang at the trial thread!

Originally posted by Superself
Prosecution is making the defense's job too easy. You need to be more specific and not generalize so much if you want to win.

There are instances you have brought about that are all too common throughout the league....even for winning teams.

Just my 2 cents.

yeah, Im with you on that. Reading through it, if I were and "un-biased juror" I would have to say im leaning towards letting him walk.

Well, PM the prosecution....with your suggestions...I am sure he'll be happy to hear from you..............

i never said I had any better ideas :D

thats why I didnt jump at the chance to be defense or the prosecutor, confrontations, arguments and such arent one of my strong suits

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by FFiB

wow..wait a minute.....

FFiB facing a;ll odds?

where is Muck?????

Anybody is allowed to take sides and inject their two cents.........

I merely pointed out that you can criticize but it would be more constructive to engage them personally.

Well I think that at least one of the charges are redundant.

It is easier to prove one charge than to make 5 stick.
You'd better bring it good and be an exceptional and persuasive lawyer to do something like that....either that or the defense is just sleeping.

Instead of citing cliche' bullet points, I think it would be more meaningful to specify examples of where his coaching style has hurt the team.
Really, that is all this is about because Dave isn't a person with bad habits or one who really does a half *** job of coaching.

....thats 4 cents...

;)

Originally posted by Section126
Well, PM the prosecution....with your suggestions...I am sure he'll be happy to hear from you..............

Oh no the court clerk didn't!!!!

Did he suggest doing something in the mist of a trail to help a team out...???:tongue:

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Did he suggest doing something in the mist of a trail to help a team out...???:tongue:

I just directed him to be constructive....there is no sense in criticizing anyone.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Now that's court reporting!

You guys can jump PM me when you're ready to post. No need to send it to me and create extra steps. The reason I keep it locked is so no one else posts or messes around in there. It already happened twice when I left it open. Luckily I was in the thread. Plus this makes things clear and concise.

Me too...

Originally posted by Snickersbps
yeah, Im with you on that. Reading through it, if I were and "un-biased juror" I would have to say im leaning towards letting him walk.

The prosecutions case is too much about opinion and passion and not enough about facts. No way he get's convicted on the basis of the argument "I believe Wanny sucks".

I'd like to congratulate the defense on the way it has presented a well researched, balanced case proving, apparently, that black is white. Not sure how that looks to those of you watching in colour, but basically as it stands no unbiased jury is going to send the boy Wanny down. (I can't believe that's what we have, but we'll see).

I would have made a case along the same lines.

Phew!
Well finally the prosecution is picking up a little steam. I guess they saved the bomb for later.
Digging into his history as a coach at Chicago is very smart. It presents a consistent basis on a valid arguement.

Now it would be good to show tie ins and comparisons to how he handles his QBs in Chicago and Miami.

Have to disagree on the Chicago testimony...

...it was a weak character reference based on hearsay and the character of the individual who made the assessment of Wanny's unknown. If I were counsel for the defense I would have onjected and asked that the testimony be thrown out, jurors disregard.

I hope that when the same thing occurs in the Dolphins organization with the honourable HWayneH presiding that the arguments discussed are dispassionate, based in fact and research and devoid of sentiment. Additionally, I would ask that they consider thoroughly whether they are improving/degrading the fins chances next season if they make a change.

The results of the trial matter not.....

The mob is still outside the courthouse...

Shall the jurors join in Dave Wannestadt's fate?

Back
Top Bottom