Merged: The official bystanders that wanna see Dave hang at the trial thread! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The official bystanders that wanna see Dave hang at the trial thread!

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
ZOD, why did you have to reveal your bias??? We could have really used you as a juror!

lol

It was that damn judge!

That's alright. If we don't get a conviction.........

clear.gif

OK guys, I have the floor plans for the courtroom, Zod you take the air duct over there to the left, Fiedler for MVP you take this tunnel that goe beneath the courtroom, a couple of you other guys follow me there is another air duct that goes directly into the judges chambers. No 72 NOT CHRIS CHAMBERS. OK everyone synchronize your watches, what do you mean what does that mean 72. OK you make sure that the big hand and the little hand on your watch is the same as the rest of ours. Ok everyone Zod has a digital watch so he can't keep in time. UGGGGHHHH it's just like a Dolphins gameplan, :rolleyes: OK let's move out.

Prosecution is making the defense's job too easy. You need to be more specific and not generalize so much if you want to win.

There are instances you have brought about that are all too common throughout the league....even for winning teams.

Just my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom