MERGED: The Official Express Delivery Provider of the Miami Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: The Official Express Delivery Provider of the Miami Dolphins

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
The Official Express Delivery Provider of the Miami Dolphins

DHL Teams Up With Dolphins And Pro Player Stadium In Major New Partnership Agreement

clear.gif

stilll do not get why they do not rename the stadium :confused:

I used to work for DHL Worldwide Express here in Northern Virginia. We were laid off due to a merger they had with several other companies. Now I can be reminded of that when I attend games. How badass!

I'd prefer a stadium name change though, in Madden 2004, when I worked for DHL, I would always change the stadium's name to DHL Express Field or some variation.

Dhl Buys Naming Rights For Pro Player Stadium

Hi everyone its me Victoria. You probably heard today that DHL now has the naming rights to Pro Player.

"DHL, the world's leading express delivery and logistics company, today announced a two-year partnership with the Miami Dolphins and Pro Player Stadium that will extend through the completion of the 2005 football season. The partnership positions DHL as a major sponsor of both the team and the stadium. . . . . The wide-ranging agreement will include extensive and highly-visible DHL signage at the Dolphins' stadium, including exterior signage on the main East and West scoreboards, as well as logo displays on gate entrances to the stadium, parking gate entrances and at the Dolphins training facility in Davie, Florida. . . . The agreement also provides DHL with an in-game JumboTron presence that will include interactive fan features. Other key elements include DHL involvement in the Dolphins' broadcast entities... "

More can be found here at the DHL.com website
http://www.dhl-usa.com/about/pr/PRDetail.asp?nav=&seq=674

Thats all for now.. bye!!!
-- Vic the Dolphin Reporter...lol :)

I'm pretty sure that they don't have naming rights to our stadium. It said that DHL has a partnership with Pro Player Stadium and if they had naming rights I'm pretty sure they would have said something like "The Miami Dolphins' stadium is now called DHL Stadium."

Yes they do, I saw the story at the Herald and when I went to the DHL site they had their press release already out with today's date.

-- Victoria

Sorry Vic.....You gotta get up awful early to beat Dolfan39 with news...:lol: ;)

Anyway, here's a link to his thread....:D

""The agreement will begin with the rollout of comprehensive stadium signage,""

I think that pretty much says it although it may not be done by the start of the season, who knows.

-- Victoria

Back
Top Bottom