MERGED: The Official Express Delivery Provider of the Miami Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: The Official Express Delivery Provider of the Miami Dolphins

dolphingirl_vic said:
Hi everyone its me Victoria. You probably heard today that DHL now has the naming rights to Pro Player.

"DHL, the world's leading express delivery and logistics company, today announced a two-year partnership with the Miami Dolphins and Pro Player Stadium that will extend through the completion of the 2005 football season. The partnership positions DHL as a major sponsor of both the team and the stadium. . . . . The wide-ranging agreement will include extensive and highly-visible DHL signage at the Dolphins' stadium, including exterior signage on the main East and West scoreboards, as well as logo displays on gate entrances to the stadium, parking gate entrances and at the Dolphins training facility in Davie, Florida. . . . The agreement also provides DHL with an in-game JumboTron presence that will include interactive fan features. Other key elements include DHL involvement in the Dolphins' broadcast entities... "

More can be found here at the DHL.com website
http://www.dhl-usa.com/about/pr/PRDetail.asp?nav=&seq=674

Thats all for now.. bye!!!
-- Vic the Dolphin Reporter...lol :)

Cool, thanks for the news. Haven't heard about this yet.

DHL is the initials of the founders of the company. I dont know their names, but as I've said before, I was employed at DHL for 2 years prior to being laid off due to merging companies.

DHL was started here but the parent company is Deutsche Post AG.

I know that a lot of you have wanted to change the fightsong... Be prepared to have it switched to "Deutschland Uber Alles". Maybe we'll burn down the Reichstag. :(

Back
Top Bottom