Merged: The Official Free Agency Thread! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Free Agency Thread!

3 weeks ago I was like
MANN i can't wait till Feb 27th...I'll be on checkin the news ALLL DAY

Best site to track Early activity?

I was just wondering what site would be the best to use to track the early activity of Free Agency.

This will be my first year actually staying up to find out who the Dolphins pounce on early and would like to find the best site to help me track who the Dolphins pick up so I can be one of the first to know.

If anyone can help me out it is much appreciated!

Love and respect as always folks

It is hard to have to get up at 6:30am tomorrow for work. :( Means I won't be up when the clock strikes midnight.

I will be checking the news instantly as soon as I wake up to see if we landed anybody yet.

It's great that free agency is here but I can hardly wait until the draft gets here too. I love the draft. I always get the Ourlads Guide to the draft as well as Pro Football Weekly's and Sporting News info.

Try following the local papers The herald, Palm Beach Post or Sun Sentinel.

Rotoworld is great and profootballtalk.

Kffl as last resort.

Last edited by a moderator:
If free agency doesn't begin until midnight, how were we able to sign G. Wilson today?

Wilson was cut by the Raiders, therefore, his obligation to the team was over. He wasn't the same as the free agents who can be signed at 12:01am, because their (the free agents who can be signed at 12:01am) obligations to their teams won't be up until that time.

If free agency doesn't begin until midnight, how were we able to sign G. Wilson today?

He was released by the Raiders, his contract was terminated immediately. FA's contracts run out at midnight tonight. It's the official start of the new season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom