Merged: The Official Free Agency Thread! | Page 43 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Free Agency Thread!

this is everyone chance right here to thank me for all the updates so when yall get back from work you got some easy reading on this thread... yup yup... click that THANKS button down there.... you got it!!! i here for ya!!!

LOL

That's a bit rich Mr over a thosand posts and only 18 thanked.

sigh the Jets never learn....over paying for players who arent that great

Scott is good, dont get me wrong, but I'd probably take crowder over him.

If it was not for Penny becoming available late last year out FA list does not look so good. This year we sowed up some of our guys that are at least decent. So far good, and tolerable money wise.

yeah the Jets seem to really love Free Agency. They have gone bonkers the last couple of years. I forget did they do the same thing in 07?

jets get sheppard from eagles for 5th rd pick.

redskins sign dockery for 5/26 mill! How are they getting all this money!!!!!!!!!????????

takeo spikes to SF

Jets have gone on bonanzas the last couple years. Last year they went nuts and it didn't do much for them. This year? Who knows.

it was a joke... i dont think you were there for it over first night of FA starting, stupid stuff basically......

i am not really an arrogant person, i dont care on numbers.... i like to have fun and i LOVE my sports (especially the Dolphins!!!)

cheers to the off-season so far!!!

That's a bit rich Mr over a thosand posts and only 18 thanked.

they keep dropping people to make room at times it seems too... plus 4 mil was it to every team helps a little for cap

just watch the Skins fall apart as always, money cant buy... big names can't win..... it is much much more to take it all

jets get sheppard from eagles for 5th rd pick.

redskins sign dockery for 5/26 mill! How are they getting all this money!!!!!!!!!????????

takeo spikes to SF

sooooooo aggressive in FA.... kinda shocked me. they got a lot of talent, they just want it all now. not saying i disagreeing with them either here. i think it could be propper moves really!!!

Denver has signed Brian Dawkins. Denver is being aggressive.

it was a joke... i dont think you were there for it over first night of FA starting, stupid stuff basically......

i am not really an arrogant person, i dont care on numbers.... i like to have fun and i LOVE my sports (especially the Dolphins!!!)

cheers to the off-season so far!!!

I was joking too mate!! I enjoyed reading your conversations with yourself!

Back
Top Bottom