Merged: The Official Free Agency Thread! | Page 41 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Free Agency Thread!

i was hoping to wake up and be able to party with all the glorious signings of the miami dolphins, of all these top names, money spent everywhere, releases of other solid players just to make room and cap space for these glorifide players.... but i woke up to be angered that Snyder and the skins have already done this on me. darn them

well we had our first trade of 2009.... Tampa gets Kellen Winslow, Cleveland gets undisclosed draft picks

definitely good for both squads here. Tampa Bay has been missing a very good TE for a while (hope he stays healthy)... Cleveland needs to draft palyers, people to fill in many many spots!!!

to add to the Vikings signing of Sage at QB.... they re-signed Winfield back too... great thing he came back to them... great move!!! he was looking with the Jets and decided to stick with the Vikes... that kind of stuff looks so good in my mind!!!

we got a rumor on Laveranues Coles to Miami for three years (But a very respected rumor, ith links to come!!!)

so this is great news. basically the one guy i really wanted in FA!!!

i am basically talking to myself!!! and oddly.......... i don't mind

"The Bucs are reportedly interested in making a trade for Raiders RB Michael Bush.
Bush needs to find some, any way out of Oakland, where they're trying to turn him into a fullback. The Bucs would likely give him a chance to compete for substantial early-down carries. Tampa Bay is also installing a zone-blocking scheme, which Bush became familiar with as a Raider. "

More Denver news.... talking to, wanting a visit now with BRIAN DAWKINS!!!! ooooooooh.... thinking some secondary here.... two safeties??? Dawkins and Hill.... intriguing... add this to the list!!!

Everyone's Hero Quincy Carter was arrested for drunken driving and Marijuana charges!!!

Miami's flirtation with Carter last July seemed laughable at the time. It's well in the rear view now. Carter, 31, blew a 0.14 in Texas, where the legal limit is 0.08. He's been arrested three times for marijuana since 2006.

now you got Antonio Bryant signed up in Tampa with winslow coming in!!! decently done!!!

Back
Top Bottom