Merged: The Official Free Agency Thread! | Page 42 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Free Agency Thread!

WOAH: Kansas City just obtained Mike Vrabel from the Patriots for undisclosed draft pick.... depending on a physical obviously though too.

kansas city trying to get some leadership for all the youth they have brought in and will be doing so still.... not bad!!!

check out the Merged: Laveranues coles thread, it is all in there..... spoken on ESPN radio, but no links and nothing else to follow....

all i have personally is that Coles is interested in miami and miami is definitely in him... but Coles is in Buffalo today, and talking for 7-8 million with buffalo, even though i'd be shocked buffalo pays that much. so we'll see whats up.....

basically thoughhe has not signed with anyone yet and is still an unrestricted FA

Where's the rumor coming from?

No way we sign him for that much. He isn't even really what we need. But he is tough and physical so maybe Parcells really likes him. And I guess the Penny factor is pretty huge.

Canty going to visit the Giants now? Damn their defense is gonna be sick with umenyora back if thy get Canty.

this is everyone chance right here to thank me for all the updates so when yall get back from work you got some easy reading on this thread... yup yup... click that THANKS button down there.... you got it!!! i here for ya!!!

LOL

Nate Washington may have just made the biggest mistake of his life. He might be making the move from first to worst. He is visiting the Detroit Lions.\, and they say he likely will not leave without signing with them.

any news on C Jason Brown from the Ravens?

I heard on Sirius radio that the dolphins are backing off Jason Brown. Looks like they plan on getting a center through the draft. although im not really excited about using our 1st pick on mack. I think we need to address the defense.

Nate Washington may have just made the biggest mistake of his life. He might be making the move from first to worst. He is visiting the Detroit Lions.\, and they say he likely will not leave without signing with them.

Starting opposite Calvin Johnson vs. staying buried behind Ward, Holmes, and Sweed - sounds like he's doing what he can to play to me.

Back
Top Bottom