Merged: The Official Jason Brown Thread/Signed With Rams | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Jason Brown Thread/Signed With Rams

i think bart scott goes free b4 jason brown does. and i think there will be a heavy bidding war for his services. plenty of 3-4 teams with money

If we get brown im a MAJOR HAPPY CAMPER. cmon bro a mauler like long and brown? thats as dirty as the minnesota line...almost at least lolll.

I also hope we get ROBINSON rumor is he wont get tagged

no question robinson is talented. the injury history may keep us away considering what kind of money he's gonna command. not the most physical corner available.

MIA Herald reports MIA to extend offer to Jason Brown, if not re-signed

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/football/story/908623.html

According to the report, two sources of MIA's FO has confirmed interest in BAL FA C Jason Brown. And according to Jason Brown, he expects to receive an offer from MIA if BAL doesn't re-sign him. Wow!

But man, Feb 27th can come any faster...given BAL enough time to work out a deal by then....:err:

While I believe this is good news I also believe this could be the same headline for about 10 other teams in the league. It's going to be the team that offers the fattest deal and has a great outlook, luckily we at least have the outlook covered.

Not surprising that they go after a C in F/A. If they are going to spend money, this and the front 7 is what they will address via F/A IMO.

He will be this year's "Justin Smiley" IMO. This reeks of tampering, but I dont care.

Go get him, Jeff (and Bill)!

While I believe this is good news I also believe this could be the same headline for about 10 other teams in the league. It's going to be the team that offers the fattest deal and has a great outlook, luckily we at least have the outlook covered.

don't expect us to break the bank on him... they will throw him a lot of money but he won't be one of the best paid at the position. This draft offers a lot of quality centers so the plan B is in fact plan 1b IMO...

Back
Top Bottom