Merged: The Official Jason Brown Thread/Signed With Rams | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Jason Brown Thread/Signed With Rams

Wow, now the bidding begins...I hope we don't break the bank..but it's a nice addition if we get him.. I still like the guy from AL..I think he's a monster in the making from this draft class.

Reports are he's a headcase,left the combine without telling anyone, may slip down to 25th but I doubt it.

I too would like to sign Brown and if all else fail we can bring back Tim Ruddy his colorful insight will get us to the playoffs alone.

I hope to high heaven we dont draft a linebacker in round 1 that would be a big mistake we need a de or dt far more then linebacker . plus we just resigned Crowder so drafting a linebacker would be a horible move.

If Satale is not good enough to be our center I doubt he will be any better of a guard and I would rather start Thomas or Smiley anyday so he just seems another wasted pick if thats true.

Not a wasted pick, if the trifecta think he's worth keepin then they'll keep him, if not, trust me they will find somebody to coaugh up a 3rd round pick. I don't know how Tunda does it but what ever he seems to want he gets when it comes to trades.

Akin and Fassano for a 4th... Jason Taylor we get a 2nd... McCown we get a 7th... L. Booker we get a 4th... Robbery!

Take this for what it's worth, but a guy with some Ravens connections told me Brown is going to play for the Redskins.

Again, nothing official, nothing confirmed, just what I've been told.

Hopefully it's just hearsay, because I'd love to have him, but that's the word up in B-More.

A 26 year old solid offensive lineman is exactly where BP and Ireland are willing to overpay. They will not go totally nuts, but they are willing to spend money on Brown.

if we get brown and a CB in FA and resign bell...looks like WR might just well be the 1st pick...HELLO NICKS OR BRITTS! HELL YA!

I posted this in the big Brown thread, figured I'd put it here:

Someone with connections to the Ravens, who's information I trust, says that Brown is definitely going to sign with the Redskins.

He says that Brown will be signed early tomorrow morning.

Again, take it for what its worth, and its by no means official (obviously), but this guy is usually in the loop on Ravens happenings.

Hopefully he is wrong on this one, I'd love to see us get Brown.

I dont see us spending big money to upgrade center. I personally think we will draft another one. We have three pretty sizable contracts on our line.

We spent big money on Justin Smiley last year, why not Brown this year? Center is a very key position on the Oline, you want someone with experience and the ability to play the poisition. I'm not saying it's a gurantee we sign Brown, but I think it would be a dumb move to not at least give it a shot. If he wants Jake Long money than no, we simply can't pay that much, but if he's willing to be reasonable and come to a team clearly headed in the right direction, than I don't see how you could pass up the chance to add him to the roster.

I posted this in the big Brown thread, figured I'd put it here:

Someone with connections to the Ravens, who's information I trust, says that Brown is definitely going to sign with the Redskins.

He says that Brown will be signed early tomorrow morning.

Again, take it for what its worth, and its by no means official (obviously), but this guy is usually in the loop on Ravens happenings.

Hopefully he is wrong on this one, I'd love to see us get Brown.

I was hearing the same thing about Haynesworth, they must be 100 mill under the cap.

Earlier than that......try 12:05am Friday

He'll be a Redskin by this time tomorrow, from what I'm hearing.

Very unfortuante, Brown would have made our line among the elite in the league assuming the health of our guards.

Brown's signing would be huge for the OLine. It would give the trifecta the "big" center they want. Plus with Donald Thomas coming back we will be able to run between the tackles this season! Is it September yet????

Brown's signing would be huge for the OLine. It would give the trifecta the "big" center they want. Plus with Donald Thomas coming back we will be able to run between the tackles this season! Is it September yet????

Yes if we were to pick a player like brown we would be a very good line. If not Brown do we have a backup plan? Maybe saturday?

Back
Top Bottom