Merged: The Official Laveranues Coles Thread | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Laveranues Coles Thread

Coles will turn 32 after the season begins and he is seeking at least $7 million per season. If we pay him that kind of money we are absolutely foolish and Ireland and Parcells have lost their fricken mind!!!!

Heard a rumor from a friend who says he heard on a Miami radio station Coles has just signed a 3 year deal with us. Take it for what its worth, but the rumors are beginning to fly.

What would you know about flying? Like you could get off the ground. Please.

I didn't see Coles going to Buffalo. What's the point, the Bills could end up in Canada of all places as part of some re-worked NAFTA deal. If I was an agent, I'd advise my client to stay away from them till the dust settles with their owner & home games played across international boundries.

Miami is where Coles belongs for so many reasons.

What would you know about flying? Like you could get off the ground. Please.

I didn't see Coles going to Buffalo. What's the point, the Bills could end up in Canada of all places as part of some re-worked NAFTA deal. If I was an agent, I'd advise my client to stay away from them till the dust settles with their owner & home games played across international boundries.

Miami is where Coles belongs for so many reasons.
Touche Myles Fynch Touche!

Yeah and Pace really came through and earned his huge salary with you guys too didn't he ...:lol:

Pace had a very good year, I'm not worried about pace and if we add Scott along w/ David Harris we will have an amazing LB corps. Add that to jenkins up front and revis & Rhodes behind w/ Rex's schemes and I'm confident we'll have a GREAT D.

Pace had a very good year, I'm not worried about pace and if we add Scott along w/ David Harris we will have an amazing LB corps. Add that to jenkins up front and revis & Rhodes behind w/ Rex's schemes and I'm confident we'll have a GREAT D.

He still isn't worth the bloated salary he got

i actually did get some sleep.... went to work, was a little off but nothing bad!!!! but once again i am starving, and need food.... any ideas anybody????
I say get some General Tsaos chicken. Mmm Mmm.

I think this is nothing more than a rumor. I haven't seen jack on ESPN, NFL Network, internet, etc..

This news should have already been out by now.

yeah you guys wil have a killer D. But you should really be concerned about your offense. As of right now you have Kellen Clemens as your QB. But you do have good backs. Guess we'll see how it goes down.

Back
Top Bottom