Merged: The Official Trent Green Thread | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Trent Green Thread

Culpepper cant be cut until the staff sees he still not ready to get outhere and play successfully. I would feel pretty good goin into camp wit culpepper, lemon and carr. They will definitely find a starter out of the 3 of them. Trent Green would be a nice pick up because he will be what we are lookin in a qb but his years are close to bein over. Carr still has alot to show. Plus he will come at no cost rather than a pick. Im still very confident that Culpepper will be fins starter beginnin of season.

What's with this Green is familiar with Cam' offense. Cam hasn't changed his offense since the 90's? That's rather troubling.

Trent Green has basically been in an Air Coryell-type offense for his entire career. Most of it being under Al Saunders in St. Louis/Kansas City. It's not the exact same offense or same OC, but it's very close.

I see it this way:

we trade for Green, it is for him to start at least 1 year while grooming a drafted QB of the future.

if we go after Carr, it is more likely we are still unsure of C-pep and thus having Carr, then drafting a rookie QB, could permit us to put C-pep on IR for another year to fully recover (which could then make Carr a tradeable player), or it could mean C-pep is traded or released now.

in either case, it is already showing that Cam does not have 100% faith in C-pep's knees.

Let them earn it man.... I would love the Fins to pick up Green & Carr....may be strechn' it but I do not feel Culpepper can make the right choice when pressure is on.....time will tell!:lifter: :lifter:

Carr cant make the right choice either... Carr drops back to throw... and he's sacked!!!

I just can't wait until it is all over and we got out QB crew ready for the new season. They each must work to earn that starting spot. Cam is awesome.

I just can't wait until it is all over and we got out QB crew ready for the new season. They each must work to earn that starting spot. Cam is awesome.

But this is what is making the offseason not boring. We get to voice one opinion and what we couch GM's want. I don't really care to watch John Davis run a 4.25 on the NFL rookie shows and go OOOOOHHHHHHHH, we must have him.

Come sooner then we think, this will be all behind us.

:dolphins:

But this is what is making the offseason not boring. We get to voice one opinion and what we couch GM's want. I don't really care to watch John Davis run a 4.25 on the NFL rookie shows and go OOOOOHHHHHHHH, we must have him.

Come sooner then we think, this will be all behind us.

:dolphins:

Very true. Imagine how boring it would be without finHeaven. :D

Back
Top Bottom