Merged: The Official Trent Green Thread | Page 48 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Trent Green Thread

Let him go to Cleveland......he's going to cost us too much.

He can simply block the trade if he really wants to come to Miami like Joey did with Cleveland. He knows he has a chance to start right away down here. In Det he would have to battle Kitna or back him up, In Cleveland they have Frye and Anderson. So I really think he will block any trades and we will have him for a 6th at the highest.

Just remember these two words fellas - draft positioning.

All kinds of Tom, Dick, and Harrys will be claiming to be "in the hunt" for certain players.

I really hope Miami doesn't deal with Peterson after his change of demands. At first he was talking about a 6th or 7th rounder for Green then after Atlanta traded Schaub (sp) he upped his asking price. It would serve him right if nobody traded with him and he got stuck with Green and his salary.

Goofy Trade Proposal for Green

Talk about Briggs to Washington with Chicago and the Redskins swapping 1st round picks got me thinking. I'm not in the least bit saying this will or even could happen. I just wonder how many on the board would be in favor of a deal like this.

Kansas City gets Miami's 1st round pick #9

Miami gets Kansas City's 1st round pick #23,
2nd round pick #54,
5th round pick #160 and
Trent Green.

On the trade value chart, we give up the equivalent value of a mid-3rd round pick for Green. That's the beauty of it we give up an equivalent and not a real pick. This would give us 5 1st day picks.

Please, be gentle!

forget that at least IMO. i want to stay at nine but if we do trade down i dont want to go no further than like thirteen or fourteen but thats just me

forget that at least IMO. i want to stay at nine but if we do trade down i dont want to go no further than like thirteen or fourteen but thats just me
i agree with ya i dont want to trade down. We could get a really nice player at the 9 spot. i dont think green is worth all the fuss lets just snag carr.

If we want more picks, lets sign Carr, and do trade down a few slots from 9.

If Trent Green is worth a 4th rd Pick than Daunte....

is worth a 2nd or 3rd!!

Trent Green is washed up and finished!!! Culpepper is young so might as well trade him for a 2nd or 3rd!! If Miami makes this move I think Mueller and Cam will ruin this franchise even More!!

We dont need Trent green IMO!! For a 7th its reasonable!!

But a 4th acccording to PFW???

ILl be Furious

Me too.We should just wait till he gets released,we dont have anything to lose.We dont need to trade for him.Unless its that 7th that they wanted originaly.

Back
Top Bottom