Merged: The Official Vince Wilfork Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Vince Wilfork Thread

If the Pats don't tag him... Dansby, Boldin, and whoever else becomes secondary.
The Dolphins will make him their #1 FA target.

The way I see this whole thing is a win win win situation for the Dolphins. 1) either he becomes a FA and we sign him. 2) he becomes a FA and someone else signs him (more then likely not someone in the AFC East) which means no more playing him x2 a year or 3) the Pats tag him or re-sign him in which case they lock up a **** load of money at that position for years to come leaving less money to address an already aging team.

I like it any way you slice it!!!!!!!!!!

stop...just stop fooling yourself guys.....hes gonna get tagged,dont let the infamous delay overcome you....

Thinking about the possibility of landing Wilfork makes me very excited... but I just can't see New England not tagging him if they don't sign him. I would be absolutely shocked if they let him hit free agency knowing we're there with bags of cash and a need for a big 3-4 NT.

The Pats will tag Wilfork at the last possible minute to screw with him. No possible way he hits the open market.

I will be utterly amaze to see Wilfork not being getting what he wants out of NE sense now they are hurting on defense and let alone him going to Miami. I agree with NY8123 this is a win for us and obvious NE is slipping.

I can not see them letting him go, but they did draft a few D-lineman last year...Hmmmmm

Back
Top Bottom