MERGED- The official who to root for today thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED- The official who to root for today thread

Aqua4Ever04

Active Roster
Reaction score
Okay mods, I know this probably belongs in the NFL forum, but I thought it would be cool to have our own little game day thread in here where we can talk about the other games that are important to us today. It could be just like the Dolphins game day threads except with out of town scores.

I'm getting Baltimore @ Pittsburgh and the Ravens have the ball in Steelers terrirtoy!

Is there anyone whos got the Buffalo game who can give us updates?

Toad Heap TD BALTIMORE!!! There's one good thing already! Come on Baltimore, knock the Steelers out of this thing!

And Jacksonville just missed a FG!

I've only got half my system fired up today, but I've got Pittsburgh/Baltimore on one tv, Buffalo/Jacksonville and another tv, and on the third tv, I have Houston,New York.

Bills/Jaguars, ??
Steeler/Ravens, going to Baltimore
Jets/Texans, going for Houston

BTW, Jacksonville just missed a FG

I'm a big Bears fan today. Another New England loss today, helps us get a little closer to the division lead. Whishful thinking I know... but its always nice to see the rest of the AFC east loose when we win. :lol:

Yeah we want Buffalo to win. Jacksonville still has some tough games, but it would be nice if they picked up a loss today. To go the playoffs, we and the Bills both have to win out but we play each other too. So if we are going to the playoffs, we have to beat the Bills any way. So I hate to say it, but GO BUFFALO!

so waht teams do we want to win today?

Oviously we want the Texans to beat the Jets and Da Bears to beat the Pats but what other results should we be looking for?

HAHA! Losman just threw a pick and then the Jags fumbled it on the return and the Bills recoverd it. That's their best offense.

If I must say so myself the Bills after their bye week have been beasts going 2-1 and the 1 loss was to the Colts by just one point. The Bills may be making a playoff push as well :(

Well soon as I posted this the Jags scored a TD and the score is now 10-7 Bills

Back
Top Bottom