MERGED- The official who to root for today thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED- The official who to root for today thread

SKing29 said:
If I must say so myself the Bills after there bye week have been beasts going 2-1 and the 1 loss was to the Colts by just one point. The Bills may be making a playoff push as well :(
i am so worried about them that might be our toughest game we have left up there in dec. brrrrrrr

Well, the Jags and Steelers games are going the Fins way, but the Bengals and Jets games aren't. Although the Jets are still in a position to lose but it looks like the Bengals have their game locked up, but even if they win they're only a game ahead of the Fins, so its still good :)

The Jags are apparently struggling with the Bills.. So they are more than beatable for us..

But now the Bills worry me. If they win, they will have the same record as us.. They could make a playoff push as well.

Hopefully they switch this Baltimore game to another one. Pittsburgh has no idea what is hitting them right now and the Ravens look TOUGH!

Hopefully Buffalo can hold onto their lead lead and Cleveland can get their act together to make it a game against Cincy. Hopefully Houston can pull it off.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Hopefully they switch this Baltimore game to another one. Pittsburgh has no idea what is hitting them right now and the Ravens look TOUGH!

At least you get the Ravens game. I'm stuck with Carolina/Washington.

SkapePhin said:
The Jags are apparently struggling with the Bills.. So they are more than beatable for us..

But now the Bills worry me. If they win, they will have the same record as us.. They could make a playoff push as well.

Well the reason it's better for the Bills to win is b/c we have a chance to knock them down a notch later in the season. If Jax won they'd be two games ahead and we only play them once. But yeah the Bills have been playing well. That is going to be one of the toughest games left IMO.

Desslar said:
At least you get the Ravens game. I'm stuck with Carolina/Washington.

You don't get a CBS game?

EDIT: *UPDATE*

Cincinnati just scored again, that one is in the books.

Buffalo pushed Jacksonville back out of field goal range and now has the ball with their 3 point lead.

The Jets are inside their own 10 so hopefully Houston can get a 3 and out and get good field position.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
You don't get a CBS game?

EDIT: *UPDATE*

Cincinnati just scored again, that one is in the books.

Buffalo pushed Jacksonville back out of field goal range and now has the ball with their 3 point lead.

The Jets are inside their own 10 so hopefully Houston can get a 3 and out and get good field position.
Houston sucks they just gave up a touchdown to Coles, Buffalo is playing good and Cleveland didn't show up to play today.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Touchdown Jets. Not a very good day so far.
ive been watching the game its closer then the score :jetssuck:

Back
Top Bottom