MERGED- The official who to root for today thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED- The official who to root for today thread

elite14eva said:
texans are done.

Oh well, they still have other chances to lose. At least Jacksonville is getting beat. They can't afford to los ethis one with their remaining schedule.

so if it keeps playing out like this where will we be at the end of the day

Jets are playing very good right now... Their D is playing real good, Mangini really has this team overachieving.

Bumrush said:
Jets are playing very good right now... Their D is playing real good, Mangini really has this team overachieving.
there offence doent scare me they have only one real good drive this game

shanem40 said:

We'll still be the same...

We need one of the AFC West teams (KC or Denver) to fal back a little bit and we need to take care of our business.

None of the "we need this team to lose" stuff counts if we don't win out. It is 10 - 6 or nothing.

shanem40 said:
there offence doent scare me they have only one real good drive this game

Honestly, it doesn't matter at this point if they "scare" us, the problem is that if they continue winning using the Miami formula from 2000-2004, we may be sitting at home even if we win the rest of our games...

shanem40 said:

If the current scores hold, here's how it will look.

5. Kansas City 7-4
6. Denver 7-4

7. Cincinnati 6-5 (ahead of Jax because of conf record)
8. Jacksonville 6-5
9. NY Jets 6-5
10. Buffalo 5-6
11. Miami 5-6

It's looking bleak. It's great that we play buf, nyj, and jacks. But we can't do nothing about denver, cinci and kc from here on out. And those 3 teams happen to be the top 3.

Aquanator B1000 said:
It's looking bleak. It's great that we play buf, nyj, and jacks. But we can't do nothing about denver, cinci and kc from here on out. And those 3 teams happen to be the top 3.
Keep in mind, Denver is making a rash decision and starting a rookie for the rest of the season at the hardest position to play in sports (QB) under a lot of pressure for a playoff push.

Bumrush said:
Honestly, it doesn't matter at this point if they "scare" us, the problem is that if they continue winning using the Miami formula from 2000-2004, we may be sitting at home even if we win the rest of our games...

It's a shame. They have the easiest remaining schedule in the league. If they do get in the playoffs they'll be a first round exit. Probably get blown out. They were embarrassed by Jax who is getting beaten by Buffalo as I type this.

Dolfan5000 said:
Keep in mind, Denver is making a rash decision and starting a rookie for the rest of the season at the hardest position to play in sports (QB) under a lot of pressure for a playoff push.

Also, don't forget, Cincinnati, Denver and Kansas City have 3 of the toughest remaining schedules in the NFL. I've said it a million times and I'll say it again, if we win out, we're in.

Back
Top Bottom