Merged: The Redskins have gone mad! / Champ Bailey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Redskins have gone mad! / Champ Bailey

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
The Redskins have gone mad!

ESPN's Pastabelly reports that Champ Bailey has been told to seek a trade. And if the Skins nab Brunell, Ramsey will seek a trade.

At least we aren't the Redskins.

I really don't know!!! I've always liked Gibbs and he wants his own players that will play his type of ball! Also they payed so much for LA it's got to be a money thing also!!! Could you handle Pat and Champ as our DB's!!! I know it won't happen,but I can dream!!!

I could see Champ Baily going to the Vikings. They have a cap room, and they need another CB badly.

Originally posted by chambers84
I could see Champ Baily going to the Vikings. They have a cap room, and they need another CB badly.

Definitely what I thought, my neighbour works for the Vikes and he said that he thought in FA they were going after a CB, they have mucho cap and need one badly.

Wow.. As long s he doesn't go to New England, Buffalo or the Jets.. I'm OK with it..

He's only 25?? d*mn..

I see Bailey being traded to the Chargers, Vikings or Falcons.. Jets do need help at CB, hopefully they don't act on it..

Hey Champ Bailey's awesome but he's expensive too. I dunno what they are thinking. Weird.

The good thing is that this gives us more leverage with Sam Madison in our attempts to restructure him (ie give him a paycut).

Think about it.

If Sam is like "Hey if you want to give me a paycut you might as well cut me"

We could be like,

"Hey, we will. Have fun trying to get some money in a market that already holds Charles Woodson, Champ Bailey, Chris McCalister, Antoine Winfield, Bobby Taylor, Troy Vincent, Shawn Springs, Fernando Bryant, Ahmed Plummer, and Jason Webster. Oh but I'm SUUURE that teams who've seen you get smoked the past two years will give YOU all that money, rather than THOSE scrubs..."

I know Joe Gibbs was a great coach, but a lot of the things he is doing regarding personel are very questionable. I don't know why they would just let such a good CB try to get someone to trade for him.

the only reason we should even think about getting champ is if sam mad is cut or is traded, beacause the only position if any that needs filled on our defense is probally left end if ogunleye leaves and free safety, also a strong-side linbacker wouldnt hurt but thats not really important, But i do have to admit champ and patrick playin together, not even bellicheck could make a gameplan to beat them.

where is chambers84 remember when he said why would the redskins trade ramsey if he is so good? wonder if he thinks champ stinks too

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
Wow.. As long s he doesn't go to New England, Buffalo or the Jets.. I'm OK with it..

He's only 25?? d*mn..

I see Bailey being traded to the Chargers, Vikings or Falcons.. Jets do need help at CB, hopefully they don't act on it..

He is only 25??? :eek: And he is already so dominant...oh wow...did not know he was so young.

Back
Top Bottom