Merged: TO's Next Game Will Be..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: TO's Next Game Will Be.....

I'd rather have Chad Johnson or Steve Smith...they have much better end zone celebrations.

SECfootball said:
With behavioral stipulations in the contract, in a heartbeat

Yeah he would need a serious attitude adjustment. Now who do we get for a QB. This will make for an interesting offseason/draft.

Well TO will have plenty of time to think of some new ones now.

Like JT said...."I like TO the player but not TO the lockerroom cancer" so no, I hope nobody wants him cos he's a jerk and worse yet, he always thinks that everyone else is to blame for everything.But he's the one that has problems with everyone and any place he goes.

Ozzy rules!!

kastofsna120 said:
absolutely i would

and of course everyone else here would love him the first time he catches a 5 yard hitch and turns it into a 30 yard gain. kinda the same thing with ricky williams

I like the chances of Ricky staying off the pot much better than the chances of To keeping his mouth shut. Ricky can chose not to hang out with certain people and avoid situations that could lead to falling back into the pot. TO is a risk every time he is near a mic or a reporeter which for a football player is every week.

Dredd1050 said:
Next year with Miami!!! :lol:

Seriously though, let's get a virtual show of hands. Who wouldn't mind having this guy? I would like him.

Considering Saban already took back Ricky, TO wouldn't be too far of a stretch. But I don't think we need him. We don't have anyone to give him the ball. Our QB's are beyond mediocre and if TO complains about McNabb, how's he going to treat Gus?

It's a win-win for the next club that signs him. This guy has to prove that he can be a "team" player and the contract will not be crazy.

BLITZKRIEG said:
Yes, he can play any strong safety he faces.....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Well, almost...

clear.gif

181997-1.jpg

I would take him in a second. The mess he has gotten himself into now makes it easier to pay him less AND have behavior incentives. Its a not brainer to me. He gets the money and keeps it if he keeps his mouth shut. If it doesnt work, we get our money and hes gone just like that without the mess. The eagles made the mistake in the way it was handeled and we have learned from their mistakes. Hopefully TO will be in a dolphin uni and will be tearing up the AFC!!!

Fudge 101 said:
I would take him in a second. The mess he has gotten himself into now makes it easier to pay him less AND have behavior incentives. Its a not brainer to me. He gets the money and keeps it if he keeps his mouth shut. If it doesnt work, we get our money and hes gone just like that without the mess. The eagles made the mistake in the way it was handeled and we have learned from their mistakes. Hopefully TO will be in a dolphin uni and will be tearing up the AFC!!!

Great point. Read and learn folks.....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Back
Top Bottom