Merged: TO's Next Game Will Be..... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: TO's Next Game Will Be.....

Mrmiami said:
I dont think it matter's if he's on this team now or not we still wont have anyone to throw (a catchable) ball to him and our Defense is crumbling with age problems. By the time we have a good offense our defense will be suffering we just keep going back and forth. It doesn't look good at this point for the immediate future so back to the the topic...Sure, bring in T.O. and while your at it bring in Chad Johnson and Marvin Harrison-if were lucky maybe one of them can throw the ball too.

I have to add this though, Owens wouldn't want to play for us though he only plays for contenders as he stipulated. Are we there yet?

We'll be there in 2 years

The problem with getting TO is that even if you put all the contract language in to protect yourself it's still a matter of when (not if) this guy will become a distraction. So even if you get some great play from him for part of a season you do it at the expense of developing the guy who actually has a chance of still being on your team and contributing when you're a contender. Great teams are built on continuity. If you're at the threshhold then you can consider hiring the mercenary to get you over the top. Miami is not at the threshhold. Bringing in TO would just make it more difficult for them to get there.

To

Phins need TO!..it would help there O BIG TIME!!!!!...they'd win atleast double..maybe triple the wins they have now.

Bring him to Miami....HES SICK and there isnt a thing ANY CB in the league can do about it.

TO has never been in the NFL's drug program.
TO has never been linked to any rapes, gunfights or other crimes players of questionable character are usually associated with.
TO is considered by many to be the hardest working individual, year-round, and that's by NFL standards.
Other than Marvin Harrison, TO is the most reliable playmaker of any WR in the game right now, bar none.
TO is a passionate player who wants to win.

I honestly dont think he's as much of a cancer as he's been made out to be. He did outplay his contract, and he did go out of his way to help the team last year. He was justified in wanting a new contract. Did he handle it the best way he could have? Absolutely not! Should he continue to use Rosenhaus to conduct his business? Hell no! But the positives outweigh the neagtives. He's a competitor, he loves the game of football, and he wants to WIN! That is the kind of attitude we need right now. I do think we need to keep him on a short leash (and for god's sake keep him as far away from reporters as possible), but he is NOT the reason Philly is losing right now. The way the Eagles organization has handled business has been one-sided for a long time, and it is catching up to them now. They have no run defense because they wouldnt pay Corey Simon money to stay. They dicked Westbrook around for years before giving him an even halfway decent contract. They've been throwing key players out the door for years instead of paying them what they're worth (Staley, their entire defensive backfield, any Pro Bowl O-lineman they've ever had) and it is all now coming to a head.
Once again, I am not saying that TO is without his share of the blame for his suspension, and Im not saying he is without some major drawbacks, but I highly doubt anyone on this message board would walk away from being a Dolphins fan if he were brought in.

DolphinsFreak55 said:
if saban was smart, and if he wanted to win football games..he'd get TO..

That is not Smart that will cause cancer in the rooms woow i d never hire you as a GM or coach you would ruin the team:shakeno:

TO is shaping up..he knows what he did was wrong..i highly doubt that he would do it again, so i agree, we should get TO

People who say he has learned his lesson, what proof do you have that T.O. has learned anything?
All he has prooved is,
1. He complains about HC and QB in SF.
Traded to Balt.
2. Complains about being traded to Baltimore.
Traded to Philly
3. Complains about HC and QB. Reports of some of the things he was doing behind the scenes like telling Reid to shut up parking in reserved parking spots getting into fist fights with another player.
This is bush league childish B.S.

Dude is a deva who seems to think the world owes him something.

TO's next game will be with foreclosers that take his mansion, his cars, and all his things. He'll be living back at his grandma's house.

Back
Top Bottom